Chinese earthquake wasn't too kind to Darkvoice factory
May 23, 2008 at 10:54 AM Post #33 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He's not even a mod. Geez...

Butt out, Last time you posted got my post removed. Geez,Geez,Geez.Geez.
You like using that stupid expression.

May 23, 2008 at 11:44 AM Post #34 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecala /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Butt out, Last time you posted got my post removed. Geez,Geez,Geez.Geez.
You like using that stupid expression.

This really is not appropriate here. Please take this off line. If you feel that you are being mistreated or would like an explanation of why one of your posts was deleted, contact a Mod.

May 23, 2008 at 4:32 PM Post #36 of 48
all the best to the staffs... such lovely amps
frown.gif

May 23, 2008 at 4:36 PM Post #37 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecala /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Were you responsible?

No, im not able to remove stuff..

i was just commenting on your tone...i know youre mad about a post being removed and all. However this is a thread about a tragic events that has taken place on the other side of the world.

Please direct your anger to the mods in PMs and not ruin our thread where we are all concerned for the lives of the DV crew.

Please dont take this as me being offended or angry. Im just asking you as a fellow head-fier to please take it to PM and not ruin this thread with a fight.

May 23, 2008 at 4:48 PM Post #38 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

i was just commenting on your tone...i know youre mad about a post being removed and all. However this is a thread about a tragic events that has taken place on the other side of the world.

Please direct your anger to the mods in PMs and not ruin our thread where we are all concerned for the lives of the DV crew.

Please dont take this as me being offended or angry. Im just asking you as a fellow head-fier to please take it to PM and not ruin this thread with a fight.

seconded.

May 23, 2008 at 4:53 PM Post #39 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif

x3

May 23, 2008 at 5:27 PM Post #40 of 48
I truly hope the Darkvoice folks are all OK and they can get their business back together. I like their products and wish them the best!

May 23, 2008 at 7:52 PM Post #42 of 48
My best wishes go out to everyone effected by the earthquake and their families.

To Darkvoice, I hope you will not have much trouble relocating and continuing to build these excellent amps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back