Chinese earthquake wasn't too kind to Darkvoice factory
May 22, 2008 at 4:53 PM Post #16 of 48
Sad indeed!
But hopefully the people involved are fine, and can rebuild the factory.

May 22, 2008 at 5:15 PM Post #18 of 48
After I saw that the earthquake epicentre was near Chengdu (which is imprinted on the label of DV amps) and found that the website was unreachable, I was concerned but it's good to see that the DV guys are safe & sound and hopefully can continue building their quality amps in the not-so-distant future, after they patch up their production centre and sweep up the broken glass. Best of luck!!
smily_headphones1.gif

PS Pour one on the curb for our departed tubes
frown.gif

May 22, 2008 at 5:56 PM Post #19 of 48
I live in Southern California, and it is real to anyone that has the Pacific Ocean as a shoreline. My prayers are offered to those that are in the affected areas. Never a question of if, but of when a quake will strike on the Pacific Rim. God Bless!

May 22, 2008 at 11:00 PM Post #21 of 48
First off - do we know everyone from DV is okay?

It certainly is a shame they were in the midst of the earthquake. I was surprised how well stocked they are. I did not realize how serious they are with their company. I certainly hope they can regroup and get back to business soon. I really enjoyed my time with a DV and was nothing but impressed by it.

May 23, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #26 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mazuki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
According to their forum everyone is OK. They even went out to help the victims some time back. The actual city of Chengdu was far enough from the epicenter to not be extensively damaged.

It is not "far enough", only 96 km. You know that even in Beijing, over 1700 km, people can feel the earthquake. But they are really lucky, the geographical character of Chengdu keeps the city safe, but still over 4000 people died....

My girl friend is in that city. God bless everyone there.......

I also like DV

May 23, 2008 at 4:54 AM Post #27 of 48
Who is the SOB who removed my earlier post? Show yourself and explain why.

May 23, 2008 at 5:46 AM Post #28 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by Cecala /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Who is the SOB who removed my earlier post? Show yourself and explain why.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
no anger here please, this is a place of zen.

May 23, 2008 at 9:22 AM Post #29 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by HighLife /img/forum/go_quote.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
no anger here please, this is a place of zen.

Were you responsible?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back