Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 22, 2017 at 1:05 PM Post #7,081 of 33,689
 DF-10 nQuote:
I believe they're considered ancient in this thread. They've been reviewed and hyped few years back and can be traced back to only 1 single review on head-fi.
http://www.head-fi.org/products/awei-es-q5-headphones-earphone-earbuds-for-iphone3g-4-4s-white/reviews/8206

Interesting. Yeah, I guess they're not important to most people. I guess I'll play around with them to see if I feel the same way. 

I think the wood housings are magical, though. I might check out the DZAT DF-10 now. 

Mar 22, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #7,082 of 33,689
@LaughMoreDaily sounds good. I cant find an IEM that sound close to its cousin bud that is of the same price.

Got them in my cart now o.o damn i must have something against my wallet these days!

Don't forget, these are my first impressions. When I give them a full days of listening, my opinions might change. However, with right quality sound files, they sound pretty good. But for $5.00 Canadian shipped, we get what we paid for.

Mar 22, 2017 at 1:52 PM Post #7,083 of 33,689
I liked LZ A4s multiple back and nozzle filter combinations. It's offering so much more sound characters in a single IEM. That's something I want to taste sure. 

K3Pro is also getting so much good reviews as P1. 

I think I would go with LZA4 which is eye catching :)

Yeah nice choice that is, you made, imo......I know how interesting to try these stuffs,with tuning capabilities thru the nozzle and rear of shells.I wld imagine this is like combinatiin of hippo vb and kz ed9,but these are triple hybrids and more hrs accumulated in designing these.

Mar 22, 2017 at 2:44 PM Post #7,085 of 33,689
There are some crazy deals in 7 days on Aliexpress. I usually use Audiobudget reviews to figure out what I want to buy.

Which IEMs do you love? 

K3 for $87

Mar 22, 2017 at 3:30 PM Post #7,086 of 33,689
I just had to wait a couple of minutes :)
So, tiny is great, I really think I'm gonna try them if they are at least decent. 22$ won't be too much in this case
QKZ also are on my list, they seem similar to the X800 which I don't use only because of the cable. And the QKZ have a nice cable so they should work just fine.
Thank you very much for you imput, it's just what I hoped to hear!

I have to add Sony MH 750. Tiny but imo impressive musical and airy. Very well tuned and pleasant listening. And only unbelievable 5USD.

Mar 22, 2017 at 3:45 PM Post #7,087 of 33,689
I have to add Sony MH 750. Tiny but imo impressive musical and airy. Very well tuned and pleasant listening. And only unbelievable 5USD.

Agreed on Mh750 and SHE3590. They are so tiny and musical that you forget they are in your ears and perfect for sleeping especially SHE3590. If you can find the old SHE3580 they are much better than the new SHE3590.

Mar 22, 2017 at 3:53 PM Post #7,088 of 33,689
  There are some crazy deals in 7 days on Aliexpress. I usually use Audiobudget reviews to figure out what I want to buy.

Which IEMs do you love? 

Um my brain is slipping gears on this one. Do you mean that in 7 days there will be good deals or that for the last 7 days there were good deals. Please stop the echo in my head and explain it to me.

Mar 22, 2017 at 3:57 PM Post #7,089 of 33,689
Thank dog I figured it out. Now the voices can resume in my head.

Mar 22, 2017 at 4:01 PM Post #7,090 of 33,689
The AliEx 7th Anniversary . Go put an item in your cart and you'll see the discount applied for the 7th Anniversary sale when the 7th day is reached
wink_face.gif

(image missing)
Starts on either the 27th or 28th, I think they are a day ahead of us
confused_face.gif

Mar 22, 2017 at 5:13 PM Post #7,091 of 33,689
:grinning:. I hate my lack of resolve.... could not resist low price on a pair of AKG N40.

Should be here Monday.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Mar 22, 2017 at 5:19 PM Post #7,092 of 33,689
:grinning:. I hate my lack of resolve.... could not resist low price on a pair of AKG N40.

Should be here Monday.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Well you did get one heck of a deal
biggrin.gif

@groucho69 Maybe I can get my post to take this time!

The AliEx 7th Anniversary . Go put an item in your cart and you'll see the discount applied for the 7th Anniversary sale when the 7th day is reached
wink_face.gif

Starts on either the 27th or 28th, I think they are a day ahead of us
confused_face.gif

Mar 22, 2017 at 5:21 PM Post #7,093 of 33,689
​Just to put in another good word for them. Very pleasant sound, fairly good clarity and slightly warm sound. Comfort is stellar - have no other IEMs as comfortable as these. The included tips even worked great (it's a rare occurrence when I end up using the included tips). I think the version I have is the first one though, cosmetically they look slightly different (it's fully rounded at the back, and the red/blue is only a narrow ring). Only criticism I have with mine is that they seem to need a bit of power to perform the best, but perhaps that has been improved on.

^^This

I concur with everything kvad says, a very nice, comfortable and cozy sounding IEM.

Mar 22, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #7,094 of 33,689

cool.gif
The K3 pro has prestigious amounts of Bass, kept Tightly under control with very good Sub bass extension. It is Present all the time Just like the TK12 (the SWIII's little brother). What IS rather peculiar here, (since I've been listening to the P1), is That the Bass response on the A4 and K3 listened to directly after listening to the Bass on the P1, sound positively Bloated and Loose, and I know Stand-alone they are not. It's just the effect I'm trying to point out about the P1 overall precision. It's uncanny in it's price range, and ONLY a single Driver????

The Bass on the SWIII is only present when called upon. The Sub Bass extension however is EASILY the lowest I have heard from any IEM that I personally have had the pleasure to listen to.

There are Many, Many I haven't heard as well.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

I had a loaner of the P1 from my bud Tamal for nearly 2 weeks and it did so many things right I nearly bought one for myself.
It is pretty amazing what they pulled off for the money there. But...
For me it lacked micro detail in the midrange which made it perfect for listening while you are writing an essay and not get distracted but 
for critical listening it seemed slightly glassy in the vocals. Everything else about it was excellent.

Mar 22, 2017 at 5:44 PM Post #7,095 of 33,689
  I had a loaner of the P1 from my bud Tamal for nearly 2 weeks and it did so many things right I nearly bought one for myself.
It is pretty amazing what they pulled off for the money there. But...
For me it lacked micro detail in the midrange which made it perfect for listening while you are writing an essay and not get distracted but 
for critical listening it seemed slightly glassy in the vocals. Everything else about it was excellent.

Man I've not heard from Red John in a while, guess he's hangin' in some different threads these days! He's a great guy and was nice of him to loan you those P-1's
bigsmile_face.gif
I agree the P-1 is not for those wishing to sit and get critical but for long play of just great sounding music they rock
wink_face.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back