Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Dec 1, 2020 at 11:32 AM Post #6,466 of 7,153
Funny I didn't see any "shoppers farm" last night but it's back tonight. Were you saying there's a way to search the "sold by party?"
The only way I know of is to look under the add to cart and buy now buttons and see where it says new and used (x offers) from $xx.xx and click on that. Some sellers like linsoul game the system by making their own specific listings though, so searching for the product is always step one since often there are multiple product pages.

On another note, I received my blon bl-20.
These are great, but very power hungry. That 70mm driver is no joke. New pads on the way for tomorrow but these are wonderful for the price. I also got the Sivga sv007 and those are more traditional headphones and nice in their own right, but these are my new baby.
PXL_20201130_202949690.NIGHT.jpg

Dec 1, 2020 at 11:52 AM Post #6,467 of 7,153
The only way I know of is to look under the add to cart and buy now buttons and see where it says new and used (x offers) from $xx.xx and click on that. Some sellers like linsoul game the system by making their own specific listings though, so searching for the product is always step one since often there are multiple product pages.

These are great, but very power hungry. That 70mm driver is no joke. New pads on the way for tomorrow but these are wonderful for the price. I also got the Sivga sv007 and those are more traditional headphones and nice in their own right, but these are my new baby.PXL_20201130_202949690.NIGHT.jpg

Awesome, congrats on getting them so soon. Linsoul still hasn’t shipped mine for some reason even though I paid for the express shipping.

Did they come with the carrying case they showed the photos of on Amazon?

Dec 1, 2020 at 4:56 PM Post #6,468 of 7,153

These are great, but very power hungry. That 70mm driver is no joke. New pads on the way for tomorrow but these are wonderful for the price. I also got the Sivga sv007 and those are more traditional headphones and nice in their own right, but these are my new baby.PXL_20201130_202949690.NIGHT.jpg
Nice! How's the bass on the Blons?

Dec 1, 2020 at 8:51 PM Post #6,469 of 7,153
Awesome, congrats on getting them so soon. Linsoul still hasn’t shipped mine for some reason even though I paid for the express shipping.

Did they come with the carrying case they showed the photos of on Amazon?
Yes they come with the case, I actually hadn't been notified they were shipped, they just showed up for DHL from linsoul.... Totally weird but doesn't surprise me with linsoul. Like you, i ordered with express shipping the morning linsoul listed then, so depending when you ordered, they might just show up on your porch.

Nice! How's the bass on the Blons?
Pretty nice, the 70mm driver is evident, as is their complete openness. I haven't really had a true open set in a while, the bass certainty isn't as tight or controlled as IEMs, but texture and speed are pretty good, hopefully getting better with burn in. I do notice a little bloat when I push them too hard with EQ/dsp, but I wasn't expecting the same control with a 70mm driver as a nice 10mm beryllium coated DD.

Last edited:
Dec 1, 2020 at 11:17 PM Post #6,471 of 7,153
I've been trying to find the Blon BL-20's with little luck. I found the BL-30's and I also found these that look really nice - https://primeaudio.org/blon-b20-planar-headphone-review/ BLON-B20_5 bl 20.jpg

Do you know where I can find the BL-20's or are they unavailable or sold out?

Curious, I hadn't realized it had gone off the radar -- I picked up a very good used set myself just recently in October, on eBay, but I'm not seeing any available at all right now on eBay, which is surprising.

Dec 2, 2020 at 7:19 AM Post #6,474 of 7,153
So today i finally received my pair of Openheart OH2000 and the Openheart purple resin IEM. This is my first step into making listening to music more enjoyable, and also buying anything directly from China.
I can only give my brief initial impression now as all i have done so far is listened to the start of a few songs i am into at the moment and swapped the pads on the OH2000 for the larger ring donut looking ones.
Quality wise i am blown away with these 2 pairs baring in mind they cost £56 for the 2, the leather bags and pouches are really smart looking although the bag for the OH2000 is a bit on the small side and wont fit the headphones in with the larger pads on, the braided cables are lovely and light and i really dig the brass connector handles.

My only experience prior to these has been a pair of Monster adidas original on ear headphones and the AKG ear buds that came with my Galaxy note 9, I listen to music direct on my phone using USB Audio player pro with Tidal Hifi/MQA and through my PC and phone using the ifi Hip DAC with Tidal.

To me the OH2000 are a definite improvement over the Monsters, I'd never listened to a pair of open back headphones before and i really like the improvement to the soundstage. I will add more detail once i have listened to them for longer.

As for the IEM's WOW i didn't have high expectations for them, brought them more as a use at work replacement for the Monsters they get loud enough for my liking through my phone with no distortion using UAPP I listened to David Garrett's Dance of the knights and Ed Sheeran's perfect symphony with Andrea Bocelli and i loved the clarity and detail i was getting. Again i will update when I've burned my ears in to the sound profile of each :wink:

Dec 2, 2020 at 7:33 AM Post #6,475 of 7,153
Non-sound impressions:
  • There's no actual box for these headphones aside from the one it's shipped in, which in my case happens to be pretty beat up. Nothing's seriously damaged that I can tell and the bubble wrap is ample, but the pleather slip case for the headphones developed a hole in it that happens to match the diameter of the earcups' adjustment stalks. You can probably surmise what happened.
  • The rest of the accoutrements are pretty nice. This has to be the nicest stock cable ever. I will be replacing them with a balanced cable though.
  • The headphones themselves feel weighty and solid. The headband is softer and more pliable than it looks in the pictures. Getting them sat right on my head with the drivers pointed correctly at my ears does take some time. The adjustment stalks do hold their position though, so you can pretty much just hang them up on a headphone stand and never have to adjust them again.
  • The stock foams are pretty soft and thick. A far cry from the PortaPros I had.
  • Clamping force is adequate. The headphones stay in place even with deliberate head tilting and rotation, but not to the extent that fatigue develops.
Sound impressions:
  • These sound... brighter than I expected out of the box, like it's committing full force to a neutral-bright signature. Definitely several notches more trebly and upper-mids-happy than my Sonys or CAL!s. My weeb music sounds very harsh right now. I'm staring longingly at my ZX300's tone control. (more or less addressed with EQ. They become significantly less shrill once the mids and treble are dialled back.)
  • Still, bassheads probably need not apply. Even after toning down the shrieking, these drivers still have a bright, sparkly tonality. It's more or less in their nature, and your aim is just to make it not hurt as much :beyersmile:
  • In all seriousness though, I've at least managed to make them sound good to me (I personally rather like a slightly bass boosted diffuse-field neutral type of sound signature).
  • Speaking of treble extension, these headphones provide tons of air and space (and sound leakage). Raison d'etre of an open-heart design: achieved.
Edit: additional sound details

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020 at 7:36 AM Post #6,476 of 7,153
  • These sound... brighter than I expected, like it's committing full force to a neutral-bright signature. My weeb music sounds very harsh right now. I'm staring longingly at my ZX300's tone control.

Thanks for the feedback! Looks like the OpenHeart is giving me a Broken Heart, if you who likes the Moondrop SSR finds this harsh, I think there is no hope for me as I couldn't tolerate the SSR. =(

A pity, the OpenHeart looked so nice I almost pulled the trigger previously on 11/11, but will now give this set a miss!

Dec 2, 2020 at 7:47 AM Post #6,477 of 7,153
IMG_20201202_204440173.jpg

Yeeeeah I gave in. It was just too much.

IMG_20201202_213233013.jpg

Edit: Opted for a larger cut on the mids and treble whilst easing up on the bass boost. I will say that although I wish Openheart had actually been the ones to do this tuning, these cans are significantly more listenable with EQ and the drivers can at least respond well to EQ. Not an instant flip onto the flea market then. Will keep listening.

Last edited:
Dec 2, 2020 at 3:55 PM Post #6,480 of 7,153

Users who are viewing this thread

Back