Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Mar 24, 2019 at 2:14 AM Post #5,356 of 7,153
The sheepskin is more comfortable, and I think it delivers more bass.

Mar 24, 2019 at 8:31 AM Post #5,357 of 7,153
I just recently picked up one of the ISK MDH9000 clones (LyxPro HAS-30) and they sound absolutely fantastic, definitely more than they should at $50. The accessories, especially at the price point, are far better than almost anything on the market. The box was also quite substantial, which was unexpected and great for initial impressions.

I just happen to have the Brainwavz circular pads hanging around here with no home...until now. Have you compared the Brainwavz sheepskin with their protein leather pads? If so, what are the differences?
Do you really think so? I think the OneAudio DJ Studio, wireless and wired, sound better for half the price. They pass trough more detail and clarity in the mids and highs. The MDH9000 is just a bass canon to me.

Mar 24, 2019 at 10:20 AM Post #5,358 of 7,153
Does anyone know the difference between the OneOdio DJ Studio, and the DJ Studio Pro? What’s pro about the Pro?

The price is 33% higher for the Pro.

I sure hope it’s merely not just an additional cable.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #5,359 of 7,153
Does anyone know the difference between the OneOdio DJ Studio, and the DJ Studio Pro? What’s pro about the Pro?

You answered your own question: the price is Pro :wink:

Mar 24, 2019 at 12:12 PM Post #5,360 of 7,153
You answered your own question: the price is Pro :wink:

Haha

They’re missing out on a lot of money then. If they come out with a Pro Extreme Upgrade edition, they’ll be able to add another 33% to the price!

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019 at 12:31 PM Post #5,362 of 7,153

The difference is the thickness of the pads. The thick pads are more comfortable, but also exeggerate the bass. I think it sounds more balanced with the simpler, less comfortable pads.

Mar 24, 2019 at 12:33 PM Post #5,363 of 7,153

I think it came down to the pads (Made in Germany) and some "Japanese" voice coil. IIRC. I had one of these.
They were "OK" . For the $$ yes good, . The pads were on the smaller side of over-ear. My ear is average as i dont have issues really with 99% of headphones.

But most decent brand cans in the $100 beat it,

As a beater can to sleep with, sure, why not. :D

Mar 24, 2019 at 1:33 PM Post #5,364 of 7,153
I think it came down to the pads (Made in Germany) and some "Japanese" voice coil. IIRC. I had one of these.
They were "OK" . For the $$ yes good, . The pads were on the smaller side of over-ear. My ear is average as i dont have issues really with 99% of headphones.

But most decent brand cans in the $100 beat it,

As a beater can to sleep with, sure, why not. :D

I was particularly interested in the comments that the OneOdio is better than the ISK 9000 (and it’s clones).

Mar 24, 2019 at 1:59 PM Post #5,365 of 7,153
Same here. Sent the CAL back to Amazon however, I don't think they really add anything to my collection.

The OneAudio DJ Studio sounds better than the ISK MDH9000. The bass is a little more subtle (only a little though) and the mids come out more clear. It really, like really smells of chemical paint though. Besides, the sound of the wireless version of the OneAudio sounds even more balanced.

The Pro version smells like toxic Chinese paints mixed with some marshmellows. I would wave them in front of my nose kinda to get a whiff, it almost made me high. I used to do the same with my Zippos. Flick open, wave by nose, light it up, and close it, and inhale that intoxicating toxicity of chemicals.

giphy.gif

I've quit smoking for the time being and gave away oneaudio, so no whiffs of zippo or the cans.

Mar 24, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #5,366 of 7,153
Do you really think so? I think the OneAudio DJ Studio, wireless and wired, sound better for half the price. They pass trough more detail and clarity in the mids and highs. The MDH9000 is just a bass canon to me.
I do. I had the OneOdio ($32.99 Amazon) and thought it actually sounded very similar, with deep resonating bass. Admittedly, I do not chase or look for a neutral sound, but I also do not like grossly overblown bass and think the LyxPro HAS-30 sound great if you enjoy bass AND still want to hear everything else. I would not classify them as bass cannons like the Sony MDR-950 series. When I had the OneOdio, they had a channel imbalance that affected the stereo image, so I ended up returning. The LyxPro feels more solid in terms of build and the adjustment sliders are definitely superior (nice, confident clicks) when compared to the OneOdio, which at this price point, is a nice surprise. The frame is basically an M50x knockoff, but they feel really close to the M50x.

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019 at 2:59 PM Post #5,367 of 7,153
The sheepskin is more comfortable, and I think it delivers more bass.

Holy damn, who would need more bass than those things already deliver OOTB. :D And I thought that D2000 is a bassy headphone...

Last edited:
Mar 24, 2019 at 4:18 PM Post #5,368 of 7,153
Yeah OneOdio has a tad more treble but I think the Bass Quality is better on the HAS30. The build is also much better. Fitment wise the OneOdio isnt as comfortable, I use to game with the HAS30 for hours (with the Sheepskin pads as well). It was my favorite sounding headphone straight from the XBOX One controller, I tried a bunch others and it seriously sound great. Only reason I switched is because I wanted full wireless and more balanced between Game/Chat audio so I got the LucidSound LS35X (which actually sounds pretty damn good with music as well).

Mar 24, 2019 at 5:32 PM Post #5,369 of 7,153

Well according to the seller all are same just extra cost for cables and pads.

Mar 26, 2019 at 7:45 PM Post #5,370 of 7,153
Happened the same thing with me in the left side. I opened a dispute and the seller sent a new driver to me. I replaced the driver and it worked for around 6 months until the driver die. Now, i got these drivers to replace: https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1-p...848.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.27424c4dll9Amo

I will update the thread with the result.
Guys,

I never saw before one driver so hard to push. My IFI Black Label in the turbo mode can't push it at max. But they are great!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back