Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (On or Over Ear Headphones)
Sep 18, 2017 at 8:17 PM Post #1,804 of 7,153
The mystery headphones:

R0012670.JPG
R0012672.JPG

Sep 18, 2017 at 8:44 PM Post #1,806 of 7,153
Zero clue what they are

Liboer BH870. I got them because Amazon told me to. You know, how suggestions pop up. These carbon ones were only £10 whereas the other colors, a rose gold and something else were £36. They have the exact same 40mm titanium drivers used in the BH718 fake woodies! They look like a childs toy but they sound llike a real headphone. Two left on Amazon UK. Aliexpress wants $34 and they have six colors.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lib...tml?spm=2114.12010108.1000023.9.7d847a7rr3Lbo

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Liboer-Fol...ie=UTF8&qid=1505781198&sr=8-2&keywords=liboer

For £10 I bet some people in here would get them for the drivers.... the cord is nice...and it comes with a nice case...and a cloth bag!

Sep 18, 2017 at 9:46 PM Post #1,808 of 7,153
For reference left to right, top to bottom it is:

Bluedio T3, AKG K545, Oppo PM3
Symphonized Wraith 2.0 Bluetooth, Philips Fidelio X2, Akai 50x
Sennheiser HD206, Diza100, Logitech G403
Griffin Woodtone Sapele, Tate & Bauer HD 900, Griffin Woodtone Beech
Blue Lola, EMU Ebony, Logitech UE 6000
Beyerdynamic DT 800 Pro 600ohm, Hifiman 400i, Liboer BH718
Bosshifi B7, SIVGA SV007, Bosshifi B8
Mixcder ShareMe Pro, Logitech G930, Ausdom NC7

Philips A1 Pro, Monolith M560, Vmoda M100, Koss DJ200 Pro, Monoprice 8323, ISK MDH8500

Forgot to include the Philips SHP9500 and of course all the IEMs which I'm trying to figure out how I want to organize with the remaining space in my office.

That is a really nice collection.

Where did you get the pegboard - it looks like aluminum maybe?

What do you prefer between the Bosshifi B7, SIVGA SV007, and Bosshifi B8?

How do you like the Monoliths?

You must like the Griffin Woodtones to have 2 pairs. I assume they sound the same except for the wood type?

Last edited:
Sep 18, 2017 at 10:07 PM Post #1,809 of 7,153
on-ears though...

yeah but they are barely there... I was not saying any of you should get them... I just find it interesting that they have these really good drivers that they put into such lightweight designs

Sep 18, 2017 at 11:42 PM Post #1,810 of 7,153
That is a really nice collection.

Where did you get the pegboard - it looks like aluminum maybe?

What do you prefer between the Bosshifi B7, SIVGA SV007, and Bosshifi B8?

How do you like the Monoliths?

You must like the Griffin Woodtones to have 2 pairs. I assume they sound the same except for the wood type?

Galvanized steel peg board. Comes in many different colors. Prices on each color fluctuate all over the place all the time. Way sturdier than the normal pegboard. Picked up a 50 pack of the 4 inch hooks to go with it. Although I think 6" may have been better.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001J6FSDS
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00IT2NOQS

I like the b7, b8, and the sv007 for different reasons. Although the b7 is slightly inferior to the b8 because of bass without really having much better soundstage despite being semi open. Bass only slightly goes to the B8 because it has better extension and sub bass. The B7 has slightly more elevated bass overall in quantity. B7 is also slightly brighter. Basically both are "U" with the B7 being a bit more of a U with more roll off on sub bass and upper treble.The SV007 are mid/vocal forward headphones by comparison to either. Mostly flat through the low and sub bass region. Mid-bass it drops out a bit for me. It picks up in mid and vocal ranges up to mid-treble regions. Then has a slow roll off in the treble region. So more of an "A" shaped? Maybe an "n": shaped? Clarity and details on all 3 seem comparable to me, except in mid range where the sv007 is superior, but inferior in mid-bass range.

They all have the same headband and similar build quality to them. The pads on the b8 can be used "stock" but a pad swap would still be more comfortable. The pads on the sv007 and the b7 are not all that comfortable for anyone with normal adult sized ears. Let alone for anyone with dumbo wings like me.

The monoliths are great with the XB700 pads. They actually have bass with them. They are slightly harder to drive than other cans. They respond very well to EQing in the bass region with zero distortion. So if you find the bass is still lacking on them even with a chance to the XB700 pads then an EQ can fix that easy. They are the best build quality headset in terms of build quality I've seen. Comfort is good too, but they are slightly heavy being mostly metal.

The griffin wood tones I picked up on a whim because the beech was $12 on Amazon and the sapele was $15 on ebay. They both sound very good. Very similar to the B8's actually. The stock pads are rubbish and the details are veiled until you pluck whatever glued on foam the have over the drivers off. With good pads they are comfortable, light, and great sound quality. The biggest complaint I've read about them is that the hinges on them break. Mine haven't, but I may be lucky. Or the average reviewer just doesn't take care of their cans properly? I don't know the answer to that since I've only had them for a few months. Otherwise they sound to me almost exactly the same. The wood didn't make too much difference in sound signature. I wanted to get the third wood type of the griffin's but that one is just way too expensive considering the cost I paid for the other two.

yeah but they are barely there... I was not saying any of you should get them... I just find it interesting that they have these really good drivers that they put into such lightweight designs

I know there are many out there that don't mind on-ear cans. Not me no matter how good they sound. The Philips A1-pros I have were a mistake that work out because I can let my son use them since they fit his tiny head.

Last edited:
Sep 19, 2017 at 5:11 AM Post #1,811 of 7,153

Yep, no luck with US Amazon for a low price. I never minded on ears personally.

Sep 19, 2017 at 5:57 AM Post #1,812 of 7,153
Liboer BH870. I got them because Amazon told me to. You know, how suggestions pop up. These carbon ones were only £10 whereas the other colors, a rose gold and something else were £36. They have the exact same 40mm titanium drivers used in the BH718 fake woodies! They look like a childs toy but they sound llike a real headphone. Two left on Amazon UK. Aliexpress wants $34 and they have six colors.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Lib...tml?spm=2114.12010108.1000023.9.7d847a7rr3Lbo

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Liboer-Fol...ie=UTF8&qid=1505781198&sr=8-2&keywords=liboer

For £10 I bet some people in here would get them for the drivers.... the cord is nice...and it comes with a nice case...and a cloth bag!
Just ordered a pair of these cans after your recommandation :wink:
15E in France, shipping included!
Are they at least a little bit resistant?

Sep 19, 2017 at 10:16 AM Post #1,813 of 7,153
So avoid this store, the name alone (Speeding and Running Digital Store) should be enough to suggest a robbery but I didn't know better.
Good price for B8 fooled me, now waiting for dispute resolution as the tracker never moved since creation and ofc I didn't receive anything in 60 days.
Also paid for some delivery service that was never used in the first place but a random one of their choosing.
During dispute they even had the nerve to say the tracker was wrong in the first place and pulled out of their arses another tracker which shows my city but also uses another postal service and my name doesn't show up anywhere. Clearly another smoke bomb from their part just to postpone.
Store rating went down since I bought, it was 1 or 2 points higher, can't remember exactly.
So there you have it - stay away from Speeding and Running Digital Store, aka Spending and Running if you look on the banner lol.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back