Aug 19, 2022 at 12:04 PM Post #33,526 of 33,689
Looking for a budget iem, <$50,
For EDM / Basshead,
Thank you,

Aug 19, 2022 at 12:11 PM Post #33,527 of 33,689
For EDM / Basshead,
Thank you,
I've been using the BLON BL03 for a couple weeks now. By far my favorite IEM. Really good bass. I see by your sig that you have tinnitus. I do too and the BLONs are non fatiguing for us ringing ears people. Just be aware that they do have fitment issues for some people. For me they fit perfect right out of the box, but I did put the Spinfit CP100 tips on mine and they are fantastic.

Aug 20, 2022 at 8:12 PM Post #33,530 of 33,689
For EDM / Basshead,
Thank you,
Truthear Zero is an option. Not basshead quantity but definitely enough rumble and slam. Quality of bass is high, good texture and depth, no bleeding. I have been enjoying my DnB and Psy trance with them. The nozzles are on the wider side though but my small ears just fits them.

Aug 23, 2022 at 3:32 PM Post #33,532 of 33,689
For EDM / Basshead,
Thank you,
CCA CRA is the one for you. It's truly a revelation. Also, maybe if you have some spare change do try Tennmak Pro or Trio. Just write to them on AliExpress and they'll ship Pro for some $8-9 and Trio for $27-28. You definitely can't go wrong with either of them at that price. In fact, you can buy all three for $50 and might be able to spare a few bucks!

Aug 23, 2022 at 8:07 PM Post #33,536 of 33,689
Damned near everything is on sale! For good isolation, tips will make the most difference. Resin/plastic shells will usually isolate better than metal shells. Lack of vents and semicustom shells will also reduce sound leakage. Most important is what type of sound signature you prefer. If you don't like how the IEM sounds, all you have is an expensive set of earplugs.

Funnily enough the TRN TA1 Max isolates pretty well, even though it's an open backed, non-custom shaped metal shell. Go figure?

Aug 24, 2022 at 2:41 PM Post #33,539 of 33,689
Damned near everything is on sale! For good isolation, tips will make the most difference. Resin/plastic shells will usually isolate better than metal shells. Lack of vents and semicustom shells will also reduce sound leakage. Most important is what type of sound signature you prefer. If you don't like how the IEM sounds, all you have is an expensive set of earplugs.

Funnily enough the TRN TA1 Max isolates pretty well, even though it's an open backed, non-custom shaped metal shell. Go figure?
Yeah, I learned that there's no rule. I saw the sale and decided to ask here before it ends.
Maybe there's something good. I wanted to know if there's any ANC headphones worth picking up but I didn't see any info in the threads. Maybe I should wait and get the sony wh-1000xm4. I want good insulation or ANC for the office.

Aug 24, 2022 at 3:39 PM Post #33,540 of 33,689
Quite happy but not yet perfectly happy? Oh boy, do we have the forum for you! :L3000:
Quite happy with the SHURE SE535LTD in terms of isolation and comfort, but not really happy if you compare them to the Astell&Kern Layla AION or 64 Audio tia Trio. Can't take your advice as quite a lot of the "garbage" discussed here on the forum is definitely not for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back