Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 30, 2020 at 6:23 AM Post #30,587 of 33,689
Yesterday I decided to buy in alixpress de LZ a6 mini, for 46€. I think it´s a good price.
I had no intention to get one but found one at 43€. Who's got two thumbs and loves a good bargain.

giphy.gif

May 1, 2020 at 12:17 AM Post #30,590 of 33,689
Haven't visited this thread since 2016. Sad to see my favorite Havi b3 pro 1 company shut down. habi b3 pro1 had huge soundstage. Are the ttpod t1-e still a good bassy iem? any modern day equivalents to these two?

May 1, 2020 at 12:27 AM Post #30,591 of 33,689
Haven't visited this thread since 2016. Sad to see my favorite Havi b3 pro 1 company shut down. habi b3 pro1 had huge soundstage. Are the ttpod t1-e still a good bassy iem? any modern day equivalents to these two?

Yes, B3 Pro 1 was such a gem, too bad the QC was poor for the most part. If you want something analogous, try Dunu Titan 1. Soundstage has slightly lesser width but imaging is even better on the Titan 1. And TTPOD T1E isn't available anymore if I'm not mistaken. For a bassy IEM in budget, try the BLONs perhaps (not as good sub-bass though) or perhaps the Urbanfun (though they have poor QC). Dunu DM-480 is also pretty bassy but lacks mid-bass punch and outside of chi-fi there is Meze 11 Neo/12 Classics which are proper basshead stuff.

May 1, 2020 at 4:31 AM Post #30,592 of 33,689
May 1, 2020 at 1:23 PM Post #30,594 of 33,689
May 2, 2020 at 9:14 AM Post #30,595 of 33,689
I'm looking for an IEM (Hybrid) for $40 or less, I have kz zsn pro and it's ok, I sold my kz zs10 pro few months ago to buy another model, zs10 pro was decent. there are tons of IEM brands but for this price range I only find few like, KZ, TRN, CCA. are there any other brands with decent sounding IEMs for $40 or less? currently i'm looking at KZ ZSX, TRN V90, TRN BA5. Thanks

May 2, 2020 at 9:28 AM Post #30,596 of 33,689
I'm looking for an IEM (Hybrid) for $40 or less, I have kz zsn pro and it's ok, I sold my kz zs10 pro few months ago to buy another model, zs10 pro was decent. there are tons of IEM brands but for this price range I only find few like, KZ, TRN, CCA. are there any other brands with decent sounding IEMs for $40 or less? currently i'm looking at KZ ZSX, TRN V90, TRN BA5. Thanks
I have all of them,

Zsx = balance
V90 = deep v shaped
BA5 = energetic mid-treble

Technicalities almost on same class, they have very good soundstage and imaging

Separation also very good for their class segment.

3 of them are on my best $50 list. You cant go wrong with either of them, just choose to your preferences.

may I know what genre and sound signature you are preferring? Or any special aspect you are after from your new IEM?

May 2, 2020 at 10:03 AM Post #30,598 of 33,689
BQEYZ KC2

The TRN BA5 is very good. So is the KC2. Both are Recommended.

Last edited:
May 2, 2020 at 10:05 AM Post #30,599 of 33,689
I have all of them,

Zsx = balance
V90 = deep v shaped
BA5 = energetic mid-treble

Technicalities almost on same class, they have very good soundstage and imaging

Separation also very good for their class segment.

3 of them are on my best $50 list. You cant go wrong with either of them, just choose to your preferences.

may I know what genre and sound signature you are preferring? Or any special aspect you are after from your new IEM?
Thanks for reply, I mostly listen metal like, death metal, Nu Metal, industrial, gothic etc. also rock and little bit pop and hip hop but not much.
i have zsn pro and treble is kinda harsh, not very good sound, I use zsn pro for movies, tv shows etc. zs10 pro was fantastic for me. I'm not enjoying my music on zsn pro and that's why I want a new IEM. between these three I perhaps go for zsx.
do you have any other brand IEMs like these three and under $40? thanks

May 2, 2020 at 10:11 AM Post #30,600 of 33,689
Thanks for reply, I mostly listen metal like, death metal, Nu Metal, industrial, gothic etc. also rock and little bit pop and hip hop but not much.
i have zsn pro and treble is kinda harsh, not very good sound, I use zsn pro for movies, tv shows etc. zs10 pro was fantastic for me. I'm not enjoying my music on zsn pro and that's why I want a new IEM. between these three I perhaps go for zsx.
do you have any other brand IEMs like these three and under $40? thanks

For that genres maybe BA5 a bit too energetic in the high mids and trebles. Thousand of cymbals and crashes in the songs will tiring you ears.
The V90 also have boosted sub bass and trebles with more recessed mids.
Maybe thr ZsX is suits you better. More balance and treble safe. Tonality is better than zsn pro and zs10 pro. Not as harsh at least.
If you want other option, my best list for budgets also have BQEYz KB100, also have smooth polite trebles. While other jade audio EA3, also have more details on low trebles but can be tiring for your genres.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back