Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 27, 2019 at 12:21 PM Post #27,796 of 33,689
Thanks! The issue is that the T800s are supposedly extremely picky and I wouldn't want to get them unless I knew they'd be usable for me, if you see my point.
pssst secret chi fi killer... Samsung galaxy buds...

Oct 27, 2019 at 12:37 PM Post #27,797 of 33,689
pssst secret chi fi killer... Samsung galaxy buds...

Lol... That's what I use when I need to also talk on the phone... I also use UAPP and EQ and Morphit with them... Hahahaha... But yes, for what they are they're so much better than the typical phone headphones.

Oct 27, 2019 at 12:40 PM Post #27,798 of 33,689
Lol... That's what I use when I need to also talk on the phone... I also use UAPP and EQ and Morphit with them... Hahahaha... But yes, for what they are they're so much better than the typical phone headphones.
On soft settings they sound like kxxs whit little bit less resolution

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019 at 12:58 PM Post #27,799 of 33,689
The latest "Pro" CHIFI IEM has come to town:
the **** Pro ---- 1DD + 2BA + 1 Piezo @ $29.90

Check out the Aliexpress site for it, as certain links/pics cannot be put up unfortunately.

Is the extra 1 BA worth double the price?
Is this the new hypetrain for this month?
Any brave headfiers wanna take one for the team and get one?
Looks interesting but only one seller right now, lucklz audio, anyone had experience with that store before?

Ugly indeed.... By comparison it makes the blon bl-03 look like an ergonomic masterpiece.

Oct 27, 2019 at 1:12 PM Post #27,800 of 33,689
Looks interesting but only one seller right now, lucklz audio, anyone had experience with that store before?

Ugly indeed.... By comparison it makes the blon bl-03 look like an ergonomic masterpiece.
I've made several purchases there and was always satisfied. Great service, competitive prices, and they usually use AliExpress standard shipping free of additional charges.

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2019 at 1:40 PM Post #27,801 of 33,689
On soft settings they sound like kxxs whit little bit less resolution
Ohh... That's interesting! Thanks for that info!

Oct 27, 2019 at 2:06 PM Post #27,803 of 33,689
Oct 27, 2019 at 8:09 PM Post #27,804 of 33,689
Thanks! The issue is that the T800s are supposedly extremely picky and I wouldn't want to get them unless I knew they'd be usable for me, if you see my point.

Well u can drive T800 via a low end smartphone but it won't be doing justice to the price u are paying for it.
It will extract less details/dynamcis/soundstage IMHO. And my personal opinion is that in such a case, u myself get a sub 50 usd CHIFI like the KZ/CCA/TRN hybrids and it won't sound too far off.

Some of the others here use DAC/amp dongles or the radsone ES100, quite portable solutions to juice the T800.

Yeah i bought from that store many times, no issues. Probably more stores will stock it soon I presume. Especially since 11/11 is coming.

Oct 28, 2019 at 2:51 AM Post #27,806 of 33,689
The latest "Pro" CHIFI IEM has come to town:
the **** Pro ---- 1DD + 2BA + 1 Piezo @ $29.90

Check out the Aliexpress site for it, as certain links/pics cannot be put up unfortunately.

Is the extra 1 BA worth double the price?
Is this the new hypetrain for this month?
Any brave headfiers wanna take one for the team and get one?

Was about to post this myself:wink:
I'm actually considering getting it on 11.11. The price will probably be lower + it could be further reduced with coupons. I think when the original first came out it was at a similar price level.
Hm. I might also be tempted, depending on what sales do to its pricing (all my niches are quite satisfactorily filled so unless it's something I've fallen in love with in-person I'm inclined to be parsimonious for curiosity's sake).

And while their aesthetic's not what I'd pick given my druthers, they're not *that* bad... Somewhere between 1940s/50s cars and art deco buildings? Moreso the blue/gold models, I'd say, but even the grey one too (maybe with a bit of raw concrete added in).

Oct 28, 2019 at 3:07 AM Post #27,807 of 33,689
**** is a fine earphone for the price, very technical, the treble is well done for piezo, a lot better than NX7, it has some timber issues, the midrange lack a bit of density, the coherency between the drivers is not there, it sound like they have their own mind, but amazing extension at both ends and very detailed, probably one of the best for that price
with the new model you have one more very cheap BA driver, in my opinion that will not be an improvement in the tonality, it will probably add more upper mids
but lets see, miracles can happen in chi fi

thats what we thunk about ZSX before, that 1 additional drivers wouldnt change the sound so much. But in the end, its not 1 BA added, but change most the previous BA, changed with new BAs with bigger numbers too, and change the tuning. ZAP, metallic timbre is gone!

hopefully they managed to get the natural timbre on **** pro and reduce mid bass bleed.They will be a next silent underground hype train choo choo!

Oct 28, 2019 at 3:17 AM Post #27,808 of 33,689
Interesting that you don't consider the sound to be anything special. To me it has a far better sound than **** or MH755. It's good enough that of all the IEM I own I have spent more hours listening to the 01 than any other.
Its definitely better than those two. Those over hyped monsters. I just got the Tin Audio T2 and it's my end game iem. You also have it and you seem to listen to the Blon 01 more? Weird.

Oct 28, 2019 at 5:20 AM Post #27,809 of 33,689
Anyone have any experience with this store

Check out this recommended store on AliExpress. Find great products at low prices!
https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/MkzwwebA

They are gonna sell the blon B20 for 315 usd instead of 450 on 11/11

Edit: beteran hifi audio store

Oct 28, 2019 at 5:52 AM Post #27,810 of 33,689
**** Pro
IMG_20191028_105054.jpg IMG_20191028_105109.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back