Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Sep 12, 2019 at 2:42 AM Post #26,281 of 33,689
Are there still places that sell Semkarch CNT-1 at the sooper dooper cheap prices? I missed the Aliexpress stock completely. :frowning2:

I heard they are still sold on taobao at cheap prices, but I got mine on ebay last week (cheapest $43 USD).
Anyway I just checked the ebay site and the $43 one is still available today.
It won't beat the $35 USD Aliexpress stock but I PM all the well known sellers on AE and they all say it is no more in production.
If u use ebay, please search "SKC-CNT1" to find the best price. If u search "Semkarch" only the expensive ones appear LOL.

Sep 12, 2019 at 3:27 AM Post #26,284 of 33,689
@loomisjohnson 's take on the TRI4 is coming tonight. Let's see how both compare...

Yea! I'm waiting for it. I have liked the TRI i4 so far. If I had to sum up, the instruments are a tad laidback like I've said in the review, so people choosing a pair of IEMs for instrumental/orchestral tracks should strictly look elsewhere. They're indeed very musical tho.. I think they are a good product for their price.

Sep 12, 2019 at 3:47 AM Post #26,285 of 33,689
For those who are still looking for the cnt 1
Here you go. Do pick up the lz a6mini from them while u order the cnt 1. Both could be had for less than 100 usd together and shipped

https://m.tb.cn/h.eOYngkm?sm=8ddff9
Damnit...so many choice but somewhat I narrowed my selection to BQEYZ KB100, CNT-1, CCA C12 and TFZ T2 Galaxy. Which out of those would be best for mostly electronic music (trance, synthwave etc.) but would be also good for vocals (Chris Stapleton, Chris Jones, Dire Straits...)
Stay away from CCA and buy the CNT-1?

I don't know what electro music sounds like on the KB100 yet but hip hop is awesome.

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2019 at 4:27 AM Post #26,288 of 33,689
I heard they are still sold on taobao at cheap prices, but I got mine on ebay last week (cheapest $43 USD).
Anyway I just checked the ebay site and the $43 one is still available today.
It won't beat the $35 USD Aliexpress stock but I PM all the well known sellers on AE and they all say it is no more in production.
If u use ebay, please search "SKC-CNT1" to find the best price. If u search "Semkarch" only the expensive ones appear LOL.

Penonaudio has them for 50USD

For those who are still looking for the cnt 1
Here you go. Do pick up the lz a6mini from them while u order the cnt 1. Both could be had for less than 100 usd together and shipped

https://m.tb.cn/h.eOYngkm?sm=8ddff9

Thanks y'all for the tips!

Sep 12, 2019 at 7:27 AM Post #26,289 of 33,689
A pod type design should fit comfortable and be more gentle for young ears I personally dislike the idea of children sticking iem tips into their ears.

Thanks for the tip! I've never heard of this. Can you give me an example?

Sep 12, 2019 at 7:34 AM Post #26,290 of 33,689
Thanks for the tip! I've never heard of this. Can you give me an example?

This photo is from Amazon UK.. it comes in black, silver, gold and red. Unless when you said buds are too big you were actually referring to this form factor. People often confuse IEMs, earbuds and pods. I have this one in black (really more of a dark bronze) and it sounds great. Memt T5

edit... found it on Amazon.com for $25... a less expensive listing ships from China so notice the delivery dates.

https://www.amazon.com/Earphone-Hea...words=memt+t5&qid=1568288262&s=gateway&sr=8-3

51QwEztevNL._SL1001_.jpg

Last edited:
Sep 12, 2019 at 8:59 AM Post #26,291 of 33,689
Damnit...so many choice but somewhat I narrowed my selection to BQEYZ KB100, CNT-1, CCA C12 and TFZ T2 Galaxy. Which out of those would be best for mostly electronic music (trance, synthwave etc.) but would be also good for vocals (Chris Stapleton, Chris Jones, Dire Straits...)

I worry that the CNT might be a bit rolled off in the treble for electronic music. However it does do vocals very well. It also manages to render the guitar on the intro of money for nothing very well. (You can hear it's a Les Paul, you can hear it's finger picked, you can hear it has a small amount of overdrive and a bit of reverb. Most other budget IEMs don't give you all of that...)

Sep 12, 2019 at 9:51 AM Post #26,292 of 33,689
My take on the Magaosi ****. Enjoy & Happy Listening, as always! :)

Sep 12, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #26,294 of 33,689

well.. is V90 better than ZSX? I dont think Im going to grab both, but i already have ZSX on my way, along with BQEYZ Spring 1. Someone also prefer V90 over ZSX (he has both) on discovery thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back