Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 11, 2017 at 5:29 PM Post #13,186 of 33,689
I haven't tried out any of the TFZ line yet, although I probably should. My main interest in the TNT is the adjustable sound due to it's design. My last big Chi-Fi purchase was 2 years ago with the Rose Tech Pudding, and I've been keeping more in the budget range since, as well as going heavy into earbuds.

@Holypal Hmm, kind of tempted to try the IEMs, but my FB account had an issue and never got a response from them so it's pretty much dead. I've talked to him several times in the past, and he's mailed me who knows how many monks at this point. Hopefully wouldn't be too difficult to get a discount.

Last edited:
Nov 11, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #13,187 of 33,689
I haven't tried out any of the TFZ line yet, although I probably should. My main interest in the TNT is the adjustable sound due to it's design. My last big Chi-Fi purchase was 2 years ago with the Rose Tech Pudding, and I've been keeping more in the budget range since, as well as going heavy into earbuds.
I'm also still kinda stuck on whether to go for TNT or whizzer a15 pro. The discount is not that little as with coupons both come down to like $79 for me, but I don't know - I do have the Monks IEs ordered and stil waiting for the Brainwavz B2 Phoenix, so it's more down to sheer curiosity rather than needing new toys

Nov 11, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #13,190 of 33,689
good. let us know what you think of it. it's my favorite iem i own, and one of the most likeable that i've heard. not the most technical, but it's creamy, smooth, silky, a neverending session every evening.

I've had the chance to audition the N40 before and wanted it for a daily driver. I agree that it isn't the most technically capable although it still is no slouch in that department either, but it does have the best combination of great detail, not overly warm or overly bright and a wonderfully non-fatiguing sound signature.

Nov 11, 2017 at 6:49 PM Post #13,193 of 33,689
Same here, just placed the order. Came down to like 73 euros as I only had a 1 dollar AE coupon instead of the bigger 5 or 8. Thats 35 euros less than regular price so a good deal anyway.
Now back to the sweet singing ZS5 until the raft from China drifts my way.
In my country theres also a matter of VAT to be paid if the customs are in a bad mood but thats the thing with anything I buy outside EU anyway. Fingers crossed now.

Nov 11, 2017 at 6:51 PM Post #13,194 of 33,689
I'll quote from the facebook group posted on 7 november:

He's going to think that I am insane after he gets my 6 emails with more and more detail in each one. LOL

Nov 11, 2017 at 6:52 PM Post #13,195 of 33,689
Is there a difference between Svara Red and Svara-L? or are they the same IEM?
the svara red is an iem the svara l is an earbud

Nov 11, 2017 at 6:53 PM Post #13,196 of 33,689

@Holypal Hmm, kind of tempted to try the IEMs, but my FB account had an issue and never got a response from them so it's pretty much dead. I've talked to him several times in the past, and he's mailed me who knows how many monks at this point. Hopefully wouldn't be too difficult to get a discount.

Absolutely love my TFZ My Love II and Exclusive 5. My zither is truly fragranted

Nov 11, 2017 at 7:03 PM Post #13,197 of 33,689
It's not the best deal of the day, but I picked up a pair of TFZ King with detachable cable (silver/grey) for 69 dollars, after an in-app discount, 3 dollar seller coupon and 4 dollar app coupon through a seller on AliExpress. I had bought a used pair of TFZ King headphones on eBay that were listed as the detachable version but weren't and also arrived broken. Hopefully this time it all goes well!

Nov 11, 2017 at 7:17 PM Post #13,198 of 33,689
2017 New MusicMaker KTONEKING Nine Tail In Ear Earphone Full Alloy Earphone Nine Tunes HIFI Fever Metal Headset MMCX Earphone
http://s.aliexpress.com/3EnmYbI3
(from AliExpress Android)

My math says 84 euros mobile deal - 4 euro store coupon - 7 euro select coupons. Haven't bought them yet though, hunting for a 5 dollar rain coupon still.
How do you get $4 and $7

Users who are viewing this thread

Back