Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 11, 2017 at 2:06 PM Post #13,156 of 33,689
Are these new? VEclan monk iems, Monk IE Biggy and Small.
They have single 13.5mm dynamic driver and N50 magnet. Biggy has impedance at 80 ohm and Small is 24 ohm. Both are priced at around 50 USD.

are those on aliexpress

Nov 11, 2017 at 2:30 PM Post #13,161 of 33,689
Has anyone tried these from MaGaosi/HIiLisening? "With Tuning Filters 1BA With 1DD HIFI Bass Metal Shell Headset With Replaceable MMCX Wire". They are listed as the "S8" on MaGaosi/HLSX/HIiLisening's site. At least I think those are the S8. Their website is horrible. I bet @1clearhead either has them or will have them soon. http://www.hilisening.com

US $99.00 / piece
HTB1l2n8b2BNTKJjy0Fd763PpVXaf.png
Sale Price: US $89.10
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New...th-1DD-HIFI-Bass-Metal-Shell/32828047045.html

New-HIiLisening-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-With-Tuning-Filters-1BA-With-1DD-HIFI-Bass-Metal-Shell.jpg
HTB1AXQASFXXXXa1XpXXq6xXFXXX5.jpg

Yea, had these for quite a while now and they share a similar sound signature with the PRO HD, but the resolution is much better and significant on these. They should be called the "Magic Beans", since they look pretty much like a bean.

Nov 11, 2017 at 2:52 PM Post #13,163 of 33,689
Thanks. I've added the store to my bookmarks. Do you know if they routinely mark the package value correctly for customs processing, or do they mark value low to save customers costs?
I can't answer that one.
Thanks. I've added the store to my bookmarks. Do you know if they routinely mark the package value correctly for customs processing, or do they mark value low to save customers costs?
Sorry, but I can't answer your question. I do know they're responsive to questions, so it wouldn't hurt to just ask them.

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:04 PM Post #13,164 of 33,689
After doing a little searching and finding nothing that really leapt out at me, I went to the classifieds here and decided to buy Lurk's AKG N40 - it was the best deal I'd seen at roughly 1/2 off the actual MSRP and most of $100 off the best price I'd seen. Remember to hunt the classifieds here as they have produced most of the best deals I have gotten.

Good choice man! You won't be disappointed!

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #13,165 of 33,689

I've also used them a couple of times without any issues.

I always tell them how I prefer things to be and they do it that way. There's of course no guarantee but it has worked for me.

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #13,166 of 33,689
Are these new? VEclan monk iems, Monk IE Biggy and Small.
They have single 13.5mm dynamic driver and N50 magnet. Biggy has impedance at 80 ohm and Small is 24 ohm. Both are priced at around 50 USD.

Yeah, $40 each or $60 for both.

The way I understand it they're for existing customers of VE only (I believe one needs to have minimum two purchases from them or something like that) so I don't think they'll be available on Aliexpress anytime soon.

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:23 PM Post #13,167 of 33,689
Yeah, $40 each or $60 for both.

The way I understand it they're for existing customers of VE only (I believe one needs to have minimum two purchases from them or something like that) so I don't think they'll be available on Aliexpress anytime soon.

The biggie is very tempting. I saw them on sale in VEclan's taobao store in 11.11. So I thought it would be on Ali soon.

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:31 PM Post #13,168 of 33,689
Sorry, but I can't answer your question. I do know they're responsive to questions, so it wouldn't hurt to just ask them.
I've also used them a couple of times without any issues.

I always tell them how I prefer things to be and they do it that way. There's of course no guarantee but it has worked for me.

Thanks both :)

Right now I have Penon Audio, Shenzhen Audio, NiceHCK, Yaoyaotiger and Joybuy on my list of trustworthy sellers. Seems like a pretty selection to cover most brands.

Maybe I will add Aoshida to that list if they are also good?

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:40 PM Post #13,169 of 33,689
The biggie is very tempting. I saw them on sale in VEclan's taobao store in 11.11. So I thought it would be on Ali soon.

Ok, maybe they've changed the policy after all.

Nov 11, 2017 at 3:46 PM Post #13,170 of 33,689
I recall Lee saying on his facebook he needs to prepare something for 11.11, so that might have been the launch of the biggies on taobao.
But for international fans to buy the bundle you currently need to email him personally and have him approve it, the instructions are on the VE facebook.
I should be getting mine in less than a week, pretty hyped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back