Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Aug 10, 2017 at 4:13 AM Post #10,591 of 33,689
There's still nobody bought the Veedix NC50? It remains my favorite sub $100 IEM and I'm wishing someone would get it just to confirm that I'm not going crazy!

vdx.jpg

Aug 10, 2017 at 9:20 AM Post #10,596 of 33,689
Aug 10, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #10,598 of 33,689
There's still nobody bought the Veedix NC50? It remains my favorite sub $100 IEM and I'm wishing someone would get it just to confirm that I'm not going crazy!

If it were on Amazon I would pick it up bro

Aug 10, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #10,599 of 33,689
Hello im looking for an upgrade to the hifiman re 00. I have 150 usd and i prefer to buy from aliexpress.
So you're after something like a fast dynamic driver which is fast, warm, smooth and sweet with plenty of detail. Smooth extended treble and tight bass. Nice mids without the glassy lower mids of the Re00.

Obvious answer which you've probably explored is Hifiman Waterline, RE262 and RE272.
There's the Audio Technica Ath-ck100pro which fits the signature but has propriety detatchable cables. Definately a sound upgrade from memory.
There's the VE Duke which is balls to the wall but is cooler and anything but smooth.
Ortofon EQ7 fits the bill but is non-detatchable. Not as warm as the Hifiman from memory.
A twin BA twfk like the ultimate ears 700 or Rock-it Sounds R50 might fit the bill but they tend to be cooler.
A used Westone 4 which is a little darker from memory.
Maybe you could tune in a LZ-A4 to your liking (I don't own one so maybe someone else can comment).
Havi B3P1 same lovely balanced signature but probably not big enough of an upgrade unless you have a powerful source.

In general the CHi-fi iems tend to be fun and not so much balanced like the Hifiman maybe someone else can suggest further.

Aug 10, 2017 at 11:24 AM Post #10,600 of 33,689
So you're after something like a fast dynamic driver which is fast, warm, smooth and sweet with plenty of detail. Smooth extended treble and tight bass. Nice mids without the glassy lower mids of the Re00.

Obvious answer which you've probably explored is Hifiman Waterline, RE262 and RE272.
There's the Audio Technica Ath-ck100pro which fits the signature but has propriety detatchable cables. Definately a sound upgrade from memory.
There's the VE Duke which is balls to the wall but is cooler and anything but smooth.
Ortofon EQ7 fits the bill but is non-detatchable. Not as warm as the Hifiman from memory.
A twin BA twfk like the ultimate ears 700 or Rock-it Sounds R50 might fit the bill but they tend to be cooler.
A used Westone 4 which is a little darker from memory.
Maybe you could tune in a LZ-A4 to your liking (I don't own one so maybe someone else can comment).
Havi B3P1 same lovely balanced signature but probably not big enough of an upgrade unless you have a powerful source.

In general the CHi-fi iems tend to be fun and not so much balanced like the Hifiman maybe someone else can suggest further.
Thanks for answer
i already look at the majority of them and i like but unfortunately this iems are discontinued. I will look the havi and ve Duke. Also pinnacle p1 is in my mind what you think about the p1 does it good for me

Aug 10, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #10,601 of 33,689

If it were on Amazon I would pick it up bro

Too difficult to order for most of us?

Aug 10, 2017 at 11:42 AM Post #10,602 of 33,689
I listened to the P1 for about two weeks my buddy lent me. While they are stellar in so many ways, my only gripe with them is their
distant (unemotional) mids. Still is a definate upgrade over the Hifiman.Maybe it's just my preference in mids presentation but I'd stand by that statement.

Aug 10, 2017 at 11:56 AM Post #10,604 of 33,689
I listened to the P1 for about two weeks my buddy lent me. While they are stellar in so many ways, my only gripe with them is their
distant (unemotional) mids. Still is a definate upgrade over the Hifiman.Maybe it's just my preference in mids presentation but I'd stand by that statement.
Do you mean it's V-shaped or something other? If it's V-shaped no problem for me and do you now rose mini2 is it similar to re00

Users who are viewing this thread

Back