Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 24, 2017 at 1:29 PM Post #8,551 of 33,689
I'm catching up a few days of posts and lots of talk about burn in again. What exactly do people think is happening during "burn-in"? I don't believe in this but I'm willing to keep an open mind but I don't really get what could change the audio from this burning in period.

Apr 24, 2017 at 2:23 PM Post #8,553 of 33,689
I have the superlux 387 iems haven't found any reviews yet but I'll give you mine, just pure awesome, better than my sennheiser momentum m2s, the 387 sound like they are overears! They have it all!

Are they semi-open like previous series (381-385) ?

The one that Gearbest sold from the image it seems open but... i really can't find any info about it. Don't know if that sort of grid is just esthetic or a different structure.

Can someone do a personal review or some comparison ?
popcorn.gif

Apr 24, 2017 at 4:06 PM Post #8,554 of 33,689
Received a new pair of Tingo FL800 today, based on me really liking my last pair (that I broke). Man, either these are faulty, or I've really changed my preferences and gotten better reference points, but they are sounding really muddy and hollow.. :frowning2:

Apr 24, 2017 at 4:28 PM Post #8,555 of 33,689
  Received a new pair of Tingo FL800 today, based on me really liking my last pair (that I broke). Man, either these are faulty, or I've really changed my preferences and gotten better reference points, but they are sounding really muddy and hollow.. :frowning2:

My original pair still sound excellent real top 10 material, I've not seen them on sale anywhere recently so I assumed they'd gone out of production.

Were they from a known seller? Reason for asking was I often wondered with these what happens if someone tries to pass off a lower quality version as the Tingo or Swing ones?

Apr 24, 2017 at 5:37 PM Post #8,556 of 33,689
Nah, only found one seller who had them, and it was some unknown store. Didn't think anyone would fake such an unknown IEM, but now, looking at it, the cable is slightly different, including the connectors..

I was going to contact the seller, but it seems the store has seized to be. Good sign...... 
tongue.gif

Oh well, shouldn't have a problem with my dispute then.. 

Apr 24, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #8,557 of 33,689

Could you obtain a "safe list" of distributors or method to identify the real ones?
Thanks,

Quote:
  So how we check it is from HILISENING or not,???? 

I'll go ahead and contact them today and see if they can shed some light on where would be the best possible stores to purchase from.
smile.gif

Apr 24, 2017 at 11:33 PM Post #8,558 of 33,689
I just ordered the colorful zst. Always wanted to try out the colorful ZST!! But don't know if I should spend more for the white upgraded cable.

What should i expect on the ZST and i will prob order the urbanfun sometime soon.

Apr 24, 2017 at 11:49 PM Post #8,559 of 33,689
I just ordered the colorful zst. Always wanted to try out the colorful ZST!! But don't know if I should spend more for the white upgraded cable.

I don't notice any differences in sound, but the cable is less rubbery, less sticky, less microphonic, and better looking.

Apr 25, 2017 at 4:22 AM Post #8,560 of 33,689

What should i expect on the ZST and i will prob order the urbanfun sometime soon.

I ordered the black ZST from Gearbest recently, it came to $14 US with 2-4 week shipping. It usually arrives in 2 weeks. The Colorful is too feminine for me. Don't bother with the silver cable, I heard it's a waste of money unless you have lots of money to waste.

Apr 25, 2017 at 4:26 AM Post #8,561 of 33,689
  I ordered the black ZST from Gearbest recently, it came to $14 US with 2-4 week shipping. It usually arrives in 2 weeks. The Colorful is too feminine for me. Don't bother with the silver cable, I heard it's a waste of money unless you have lots of money to waste.

i heard some people say that the colorful one sounds the best.

Apr 25, 2017 at 4:42 AM Post #8,562 of 33,689
  i heard some people say that the colorful one sounds the best.

I think I might have heard the same, I also heard others who said bother versions had the same sound... I don't know if I ever plan on buying the Colorful, too many headphones I own. :frowning2: I just bought another for the Walnut v2 tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back