Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Apr 6, 2017 at 4:16 PM Post #8,059 of 33,689
  where is the 4 in 1?

Right, like Twin says the 4in1 is a great starter hybrid which reminds me I need to order a black pair to go with my silver. Heck of a $25 iem and could easily be in the comp
wink_face.gif

Apr 6, 2017 at 4:26 PM Post #8,060 of 33,689
Well, I'm seriously considering stopping any headphone purchases from Ali.

Last time I had an awful experience with NiceHCK and my **** 4in1 order, where I waited for like 10 days on an "Electronic data received" tracking status (although he was almost swearing that he already shipped the pair, but actually he didn't have stock). I think many people had the same result with their purchase from that particular store.

Now I decided to buy a K3 Pro, and went with AK Audio store, which seemed to be used by some of the most frequent posters here. During the price talks and questions I was getting an almost instant response so was pleasantly surprised. I ordered the pair on 28.03 and even paid some extra for Aliexpress Standard shipping (cause China Air Mail is usually slower). Almost 10 days later my tracking status is stuck at "Waiting for pick up" (that's the next step after "Electronic data received")... and it's the same story all over again - store says the item was already shipped and blames the shipping company for not updating their tracking status, but I'm almost certain that the headphones have not been sent at all. Furthermore, it takes a whole day to get a single response if any.

Does this happen all the time with you as well, or I'm just being extremely unlucky with almost every single order on headphones that I place? And is it really THAT hard for the seller to just contact the shipping company and ask what's going on with the tracking status, if he really sent the order?

It's only been a little over a week. Be a little more patient. It's China shipping, it's not great at updating. I have tracking numbers that still show incomplete and I've received the items months ago lol. If by the end of April there is nothing then I'd worry.

Apr 6, 2017 at 6:24 PM Post #8,062 of 33,689
Apr 6, 2017 at 7:31 PM Post #8,063 of 33,689
Several vendors on AliExpress are selling the **** 4in1, such as AK Audio - https://www.aliexpress.com/item/AK-2016-New-****-VT66-Dual-Driver-Hifi-3-5MM-gold-plated-In-Ear-Earphones-Deep/32719499368.html

No I mean on his comparison.

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:37 PM Post #8,064 of 33,689
I have a **** 4in1, I'm enjoying it but I miss something.

Buying a pair of urbanfun or Crazy Cello would be a good deal ? Not considering the price difference, of course.

If you want to use them without an amp, I can give the Tennmak Cello's a strong recommendation.

I also have the Cayin C5 amp (with bass boost) and it makes the **** 4in1's jump to life.

The Tennmak Cello's would be cheaper to purchase than the Cayin Amp.

I do love my Cello's!!

Cheers!!

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:45 PM Post #8,065 of 33,689
I'm in the same boat aswell. Ordered some from Ak audio and some from banned seller. Ali standard on everything and both are stuck at waiting for pickup. Maybe they the have orders beoynd their ability to handle. For processing and such. Wich btw went fast like hell. But most likely just a trick to buy some time.

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:52 PM Post #8,066 of 33,689
Don't feel bad. Last thing I ordered from China took over a month. It was shipped Malaysia Air Post!!!

Don't worry it always gets delivered eventually. I have had at least 75 orders.
:grinning::grinning:. TWIN

Apr 6, 2017 at 8:56 PM Post #8,067 of 33,689
If you want to use them without an amp, I can give the Tennmak Cello's a strong recommendation.

I also have the Cayin C5 amp (with bass boost) and it makes the **** 4in1's jump to life.

The Tennmak Cello's would be cheaper to purchase than the Cayin Amp.

I do love my Cello's!!

Cheers!!

Yes, I would use it without amp.
And that's exactly what I'm feeling about ****'s, missing some life on it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back