Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 16, 2017 at 10:50 AM Post #6,872 of 33,689
Цитата:
От сообщение демо-To /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Да, это был "1clearhead" ранее на этой теме, страница 221, но я хотел бы собрать побольше мнений.

У меня есть sendiy m1221 и я memt x5, и я могу сказать, что это лучший sendiy IEM я когда - либо слышал. Все точно описание с госпожой. Clearhead. Я также знаю memt X5, и я могу сказать, что memt только 70% от ЗВУК sendiy m1221, но не 90%, как г - н clearhead утверждал. Sendy ЗВУК яснее, разделение и ширина сцены лучше, memt Х5 ясность меньше, ширина меньше, но глубоко в глубину. Но общая подпись очень похожа. Для мемов, вложения грубые, твердые, как значение по умолчанию с SENDI. Мягкие силиконовые елки в упаковке превратить звуковую подпись в $ 30 Sennheiser CX400 подписи звука в, но улучшилась во всех направлениях. Если вы слушаете memt x5 в грубых привязанностей, она становится лучше четкость, разделение, бас более академической и перкуссии. Потеря потери глубины. Я из Украины, плохой английский, извините за ошибки.

Mar 16, 2017 at 10:51 AM Post #6,873 of 33,689
Most balanced sounding sub $200 I have is the Moni One which is sub $100 lol

@Roen If you're looking for above 200USD, what's your top range?

$325 USD, my friend picked up a SE535 for $380 CAD new, so let's see what else can fight against the SE535 in that range.

Mar 16, 2017 at 10:59 AM Post #6,874 of 33,689

Yes, it was "1clearhead" earlier at this thread, page 221, but I would like to collect more opinions.

I own sendiy m1221 and I have memt x5, and I can say that sendiy is the best iem I've ever heard. All exactly the description with mrs. Clearhead. I also know memt X5, and I can say that memt is only 70% sound from sendiy m1221, but not 90% as Mr. clearhead claimed. Sendy sound is clearer, the separation and the width of the scene is better, the memt x5 has clarity less, the width is smaller, but deep in depth. But the general signature is very similar. For memes, attachments are coarse, firm, as the default with Sendiy. Soft silicone Christmas trees in the package turn the sound signature into a $ 30 sennheiser cx400 signature sound, but improved in all directions. If you listen to memt x5 in rough attachments, it becomes better clarity, separation, bass more academic and percussion. Loss of depth loss. I'm from Ukraine, bad English, sorry for mistakes.

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #6,875 of 33,689
  I own sendiy m1221 and I have memt x5, and I can say that sendiy is the best iem I've ever heard. All exactly the description with mrs. Clearhead. I also know memt X5, and I can say that memt is only 70% sound from sendiy m1221, but not 90% as Mr. clearhead claimed. Sendy sound is clearer, the separation and the width of the scene is better, the memt x5 has clarity less, the width is smaller, but deep in depth. But the general signature is very similar. For memes, attachments are coarse, firm, as the default with Sendiy. Soft silicone Christmas trees in the package turn the sound signature into a $ 30 sennheiser cx400 signature sound, but improved in all directions. If you listen to memt x5 in rough attachments, it becomes better clarity, separation, bass more academic and percussion. Loss of depth loss. I'm from Ukraine, bad English, sorry for mistakes.

Many hanks for sharing your thoughts on both IEM.
Already bought the Memt X5 but it is fortunately only a 18€ risk if they perform not to my liking.
wink.gif

Just for reference...what are the next best IEM behind the Sendiy M1221 you experienced so far?

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:08 AM Post #6,876 of 33,689
Yes :D
Thanks man! A DAP that had a 2.5 output and a 2.5mm MMCX cable is all you really need.
Most balanced sounding sub $200 I have is the Moni One which is sub $100 lol

The LZ-A4 is far from balanced lol. I've enjoyed it because of the specific. emphasis on certain frequencies. Heck I enjoy the Green+ Red Xmas combo still. I also favor the Mid Forward that one can easily achieve with the Grey for example.

would you still easily recommend the K3(pro), even if one already owns the A4?

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:15 AM Post #6,877 of 33,689
The LZ-A4 is far from balanced lol. I've enjoyed it because of the specific. emphasis on certain frequencies. Heck I enjoy the Green+ Red Xmas combo still. I also favor the Mid Forward that one can easily achieve with the Grey for example.

would you still easily recommend the K3(pro), even if one already owns the A4?

Yeah it's not balanced at all. That's a tough call, if I were to be completely honest I would say no

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #6,878 of 33,689
Yeah it's not balanced at all. That's a tough call, if I were to be completely honest I would say no

fair enough. it's tough question to ask /answer. I am simply delivering whether to buy another iem or just save up for another DAP :S

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:23 AM Post #6,879 of 33,689

Well, though I found the LZ A4 not bad, I really missed the mids with black/black (other more mids emphazing filter combos were not to my liking for different reasons). This is the one reason I turn to the K3P now where the opinions are promising the K3P offers more emphazed mids.
The other is the comfort. I could not listen for a longer time to the LZ's as the sharp contour bothered me.

Mar 16, 2017 at 11:51 AM Post #6,880 of 33,689
BTW,
while waiting for new purchases I tried the stock headset Sony MH 750 for my Z3C the first time.
I am really very positive surprised by its sound performance.
Highly recommend to give it a try - not only by considering the price point of only 5€ or even less.

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:11 PM Post #6,884 of 33,689
I have to say this filter thing doesn't appeal to me, I'd rather have a pair of earphones that fairly accurately replay the recording without having to tinker.

It would be an interesting experience initially but beyond that I think I'd settle for a sound a stick with it.

Mar 16, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #6,885 of 33,689
I have to say this filter thing doesn't appeal to me, I'd rather have a pair of earphones that fairly accurately replay the recording without having to tinker.

It would be an interesting experience initially but beyond that I think I'd settle for a sound a stick with it.

That's what I used to think. And then I met the LZ A4. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back