Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 9, 2017 at 10:04 PM Post #6,601 of 33,689
  thanks, under $50. I don't like music very much, but I like watch the Action Movie.

There are many good choices available for you. I'm guessing for action movies something comfortable with good  bass would work well.

You could take a look at the Tennmak Pro, Accutone Lyra and Sendiy M2.

I'm sure others will be able to give you some more suggestions too.

Mar 9, 2017 at 10:15 PM Post #6,603 of 33,689
  There are many good choices available for you. I'm guessing for action movies something comfortable with good  bass would work well.

You could take a look at the Tennmak Pro, Accutone Lyra and Sendiy M2.

I'm sure others will be able to give you some more suggestions too.

OK, perfect, thanks so much.

Mar 9, 2017 at 11:17 PM Post #6,604 of 33,689
Just uploaded my thoughts (brief as always) on the Boarseman KR25D onto my website for those who follow my reviews/verdicts. 

I can't say anymore on here because of the MoT rules.

Nice straight to the point review/breakdown on the kr25d vidal, i found that they have abit more microphonics then i would like when im out & moving around other then that they are excellent for there value. Great website btw (bookmarked)

Mar 9, 2017 at 11:49 PM Post #6,605 of 33,689
:grinning: Just laying back on the bed listening to 3 Very good earphones and some Ai Takakawa. Wow. LZ A4, Magaosi K3 and the Shockwave III.

With all these new IEMs churning out I sometimes forget to mention how incredibly good the Shockwave truly is. Simply, insanely, good.

In fact there isn't a bad IEM in the bunch. I consider myself extremely lucky and fortunate to have such great sound at my disposal and sometimes forget to express my thanks.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

I'd be interested to read your comparisons of the 3 - I've got the A4 and love them and really shouldn't be interested in other IEMs.......but....well....you know.....

Mar 10, 2017 at 12:41 AM Post #6,607 of 33,689
:grinning: Just laying back on the bed listening to 3 Very good earphones and some Ai Takakawa. Wow. LZ A4, Magaosi K3 and the Shockwave III.

With all these new IEMs churning out I sometimes forget to mention how incredibly good the Shockwave truly is. Simply, insanely, good.

In fact there isn't a bad IEM in the bunch. I consider myself extremely lucky and fortunate to have such great sound at my disposal and sometimes forget to express my thanks.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Yea, on my time of intimacy and oneness with my music, I take "time-out" to also enjoy my best 3 -the SENDIY M1221 (for its resolution), MaGaosi K3 (for its Hi-end class), and UiiSii Hi-905 (for its holographic signature). ....All 3 are simply explicit and brilliant for me!
tongue_smile.gif
 "
ksc75smile.gif
 "

....I would be interested to hear other head-fier's personal top best 3! 
etysmile.gif

Mar 10, 2017 at 12:47 AM Post #6,608 of 33,689

Yea, on my time of intimacy and oneness with my music, I take "time-out" to also enjoy my best 3 -the SENDIY M1221 (for its resolution), MaGaosi K3 (for its Hi-end class), and UiiSii Hi-905 (for its holographic signature). ....All 3 are simply explicit and brilliant for me!
tongue_smile.gif
 "
ksc75smile.gif
 "

....I would be interested to hear other head-fier's personal top best 3! 
etysmile.gif

Rose Cappuccino MK2
Rose Aurora
Sony XB90EX

Can you sense a theme? (it's not the brand Rose)

Mar 10, 2017 at 1:08 AM Post #6,611 of 33,689
Switched the K3 stock cable to my 4 core Silver plated cable and added the Kombi foam to the stock K3 tips, this def improved the sound to being on par with the A4 for my preferred sound sig

I tried out my copper balanced and honestly didn't notice much of a difference compared to the notch up in SQ when it's with my A4. The silver plated cable did make a notice difference in the high treble

Mar 10, 2017 at 1:20 AM Post #6,612 of 33,689
  Why didn't I think to check with them? Thanks, Penon is good people for sure.

Kova yours is still in transit i'm sure, hope you will have yours soon?

Yeah, penon has been consistently solid with fast shipping times and customer service for years, so it's usually my preferred choice given that I've had multiple occasions of waiting 2 months for aliexpress orders. If there is nor unforeseen delay I think mine should arrive by the end of next week.

Mar 10, 2017 at 1:58 AM Post #6,613 of 33,689
Yea, on my time of intimacy and oneness with my music, I take "time-out" to also enjoy my best 3 -the SENDIY M1221 (for its resolution), MaGaosi K3 (for its Hi-end class), and UiiSii Hi-905 (for its holographic signature). ....All 3 are simply explicit and brilliant for me! :tongue_smile:  " :ksc75smile:  "

....I would be interested to hear other head-fier's personal top best 3!  :etysmile:  

I would add the Xiaomi HD Pro 2DD + 1 BA to the list.
The soundstage is the widest

Mar 10, 2017 at 3:28 AM Post #6,614 of 33,689
Can someone recommend me an IEM for EDM genre. I prefer IEM with good impactful bass.

Currently I am using Audio Technica CKM500iS and I have heard a lot about KZ zs3. I wonder if its an upgrade.

Would like to hear other recommendations too.

Budget is below $40

Users who are viewing this thread

Back