Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 9, 2017 at 1:23 PM Post #6,573 of 33,689
Solid housing and awesome sonics on these are a PLUS! Cheers! :beerchug:

If you like the MaGaosi K3 (K3 Pro), get the UiiSii HM7. But, if you like the SENDIY M1221, get the MEMT X5. Both have 90% sound signatures to its predecessors! :wink:

Do you have info if new MEMT IEM is in the works?
UiiSii came out with HM8 already (no review yet though). These new brands are to be watched - based on their offerings so far.
Great findings Clear!
Never enough...

Mar 9, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #6,574 of 33,689
UiiSii came out with HM8 already (no review yet though). These new brands are to be watched - based on their offerings so far.
Great findings Clear!
Never enough...

HM7 has been out for at least 15 months, UiiSii is not a new brand by any stretch

Mar 9, 2017 at 2:12 PM Post #6,575 of 33,689
HM7 has been out for at least 15 months, UiiSii is not a new brand by any stretch

Great! UiiSii was introduced in this thread by Clear a few weeks back, that's why it's new for me. I guess you don't have anything regarding the next MEMT model, do you?

Mar 9, 2017 at 3:18 PM Post #6,578 of 33,689
Quote:

Originally Posted by OopsWrongPlanet /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Great findings Clear!
Never enough...

Yea, I tried the HM8. They're good, but nothing out of the ordinary. A better choice would be the UiiSii Hi-805 in that same style and category. Vocals are incredibly luscious! ....other good ones are the Hi-905 (these are hybrids), US60 (named: Bamboo), US90 (named: Bumble Bee), and HM7. I'm still waiting on my order for the DT200. Another model I haven't heard yet are the Hi-820.
So far, that's my coverage on the UiiSii brand.
wink.gif

About MEMT: Other MEMT IEM's to look out for are the MEMT MINI, MEMT X1, MEMT M1, MEMT M2, MEMT X3, and MEMT X3 MINI.
....later, I might order the MEMT MINI.
ksc75smile.gif

Note: All the models mentioned above might NOT be on Aliexpress yet, or not available globally.

Mar 9, 2017 at 4:05 PM Post #6,580 of 33,689
thanks, I'm gonna read it but I prefer IEMs because I just can't keep ear buds in place. Is there any MEMT IEM in the making?

The X5, and it sounds really good, for such a small housing & 6mm driver.

Mar 9, 2017 at 5:32 PM Post #6,581 of 33,689

Yea, I tried the HM8. They're good, but nothing out of the ordinary. A better choice would be the UiiSii Hi-805 in that same style and category. Vocals are incredibly luscious! ....other good ones are the Hi-905 (these are hybrids), US60 (named: Bamboo), US90 (named: Bumble Bee), and HM7. I'm still waiting on my order for the DT200. Another model I haven't heard yet are the Hi-820.
So far, that's my coverage on the UiiSii brand.
wink.gif

About MEMT: Other MEMT IEM's to look out for are the MEMT MINI, MEMT X1, MEMT M1, MEMT M2, MEMT X3, and MEMT X3 MINI.
....later, I might order the MEMT MINI.
ksc75smile.gif

Note: All the models mentioned above might NOT be on Aliexpress yet, or not available globally.

905 is really great! More listening, more like it.

Mar 9, 2017 at 5:58 PM Post #6,582 of 33,689
@Lurk650

@zato23

@LaughMoreDaily

Lurk - do share some ways to find which cable you chose?

Banned Seller ? sounds like "The evil wizard that shall not be named"

Zato you tried that cable?  

Left = rose aurora with stock copper cable
Right = CKLewis $12.50 silver plated copper braided cable

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-1-2m-5N-OCC-single-crystal-silver-plated-copper-Earphone-Cable-HiFi-Headset-Line/32731547619.html

Mar 9, 2017 at 6:14 PM Post #6,583 of 33,689

Left = rose aurora with stock copper cable
Right = CKLewis $12.50 silver plated copper braided cable

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/New-Arrival-1-2m-5N-OCC-single-crystal-silver-plated-copper-Earphone-Cable-HiFi-Headset-Line/32731547619.html

The only question is: What switches does your mechanical keyboard have?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back