Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 9, 2017 at 8:53 PM Post #6,586 of 33,689
MX Green for me. Unfortunately my POK3R broke. Back to rubber dome.
angry_face.gif

Ew.

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #6,588 of 33,689
rolleyes.gif
Nope. I actually believe he is referring to Lord Voldemort....

tongue.gif
tongue.gif
TWIN

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:08 PM Post #6,589 of 33,689
  You guys would go nuts using the keyboard on my current laptop; an old Asus G73J. Sponge central...thing is frickin' horrible to type on. 
blink.gif

You should get yourself a cheap/disposable external keyboard. Here in Thailand there are literally hundreds to choose from, starting at around $8. Some of them are surprisingly decent but most certainly better than a spongy laptop keyboard (sent from the spongy keyboard of my DELL N5510). I know I'm a hypocrite but don't want to take up extra space on my office desk.. 
etysmile.gif

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:11 PM Post #6,590 of 33,689
cool.gif
I just have a Wireless HP keyboard and Mouse. Perfect for me as I type with 2 fingers.

Don't laugh I'm BLINDINGLY fast.
biggrin.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:11 PM Post #6,591 of 33,689
The only question is: What switches does your mechanical keyboard have?

If he's sane, MX Browns.

MX Green for me. Unfortunately my POK3R broke. Back to rubber dome.
angry_face.gif

Ugh, please guys, you're making me sick 
mad.gif

Buckling springs! Buckling springs or go home. MX's of all colors belong in the trash. All of you go buy a Unicomp right now.

There are hundreds of sellers selling these same cables, they're available all over, so just go find ones that look like it 

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:17 PM Post #6,593 of 33,689

Ugh, please guys, you're making me sick 
mad.gif

Buckling springs! Buckling springs or go home. MX's of all colors belong in the trash. All of you go buy a Unicomp right now.

There are hundreds of sellers selling these same cables, they're available all over, so just go find ones that look like it 

You better be careful round these parts feller, them some fightin words :/

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #6,594 of 33,689
Ugh, please guys, you're making me sick :mad:

The old IBM Model M/F? OK. You. Win.

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #6,595 of 33,689
  You better be careful round these parts feller, them some fightin words :/

FUYU knows what's up though. 
wink.gif
 All i can say is try buckling when you get a chance. If you like quietness then they're not for you. But nothing will come close when writing a 6k word long paper for work is a daily thing.

Where are you guys buying the XDuoo IEMs? I want to join the party. 

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:27 PM Post #6,596 of 33,689
FUYU knows what's up though. :wink:  All i can say is try buckling when you get a chance. If you like quietness then they're not for you. But nothing will come close when writing a 6k word long paper for work is a daily thing.

[rule]
Where are you guys buying the XDuoo IEMs? I want to join the party. 

All the usual Ali stores have them - AK, HCK, hotfi etc

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #6,599 of 33,689
:grinning: Just laying back on the bed listening to 3 Very good earphones and some Ai Takakawa. Wow. LZ A4, Magaosi K3 and the Shockwave III.

With all these new IEMs churning out I sometimes forget to mention how incredibly good the Shockwave truly is. Simply, insanely, good.

In fact there isn't a bad IEM in the bunch. I consider myself extremely lucky and fortunate to have such great sound at my disposal and sometimes forget to express my thanks.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Users who are viewing this thread

Back