Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 23, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #6,136 of 33,689
Today I received Uiisii hi905. Excellent headphones, perfect clean clear sound. Superb detail and wide sound stage - a great 3D. Bass is in sufficient quantity. My best IEM at this price. I wanted to thank @ 1clearhead - he discovered them for me
gs1000.gif

I hope somebody will make a rewiew of Uiisii hi905.

Feb 23, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #6,137 of 33,689
I ordered the MEMT X5 and got a tracking number that looks unlike any I had seen before. Aliexpress site says the item has been in customs clearance for the last 8 days, as 'clearance Complete':

2017-02-15 14:48:30 【深圳】Export customs clearance complete

Anyone else experience this much of a delay?

I placed an order for the X5 on 09-FEB-17, and they were delivered here in Houston, TX on 22-FEB-17.  I think I selected ePacket shipping.  They, and the Mantis C7, passed though Chicago, IL, on their way from China to Texas... 
blink.gif

Feb 23, 2017 at 2:05 PM Post #6,139 of 33,689
I placed an order for the X5 on 09-FEB-17, and they were delivered here in Houston, TX on 22-FEB-17.  I think I selected ePacket shipping.  They, and the Mantis C7, passed though Chicago, IL, on their way from China to Texas...  :blink:

Sounds good compared to my service..I placed the order on 2/11/2017 according to the site...still in China, 12 days later?

Feb 23, 2017 at 2:15 PM Post #6,140 of 33,689
Sounds good compared to my service..I placed the order on 2/11/2017 according to the site...still in China, 12 days later?

I ordered from AK Audio Store.
If you didn't, maybe your store was awaiting delivery of stock to ship.

Feb 23, 2017 at 2:38 PM Post #6,141 of 33,689
  Talking about the m1221, I have just received 'em 3 days ago: I just have to say, it's damn impressive straight out of the box! Bleeding-edge treble, coherent mid, and bass with authority! What not to love? The sounds are still changing though, so maybe I will review them later, after at least 100 hours of burn-in.
Well, it isn't without problem, though: the black nozzle is a little too small and therefore doesn't fit the earphone. Talked with the seller on ali, and thankfully, he was very helpful and considerate: Apart from the mandatory black nozzle replacement, he also promised to send me a free upgraded cable for the trouble, which is awesome!

Wow! That's great! .....and I'm glad he's working with you on that small issue. Free upgraded cable? Man, that sounds good! Keep us posted on that new cable, I want to know more about it. Cheers!

Please can you post a comparison between M1221 and the LZ-A4 ,  in your opinion which one is more superior, ??? 
Thanks

I never got around in owning a pair of LZ-A4, but it's hard to beat the M1221 with everything else I got in my hive.
wink.gif

Feb 23, 2017 at 2:40 PM Post #6,142 of 33,689
  Today I received Uiisii hi905. Excellent headphones, perfect clean clear sound. Superb detail and wide sound stage - a great 3D. Bass is in sufficient quantity. My best IEM at this price. I wanted to thank @ 1clearhead - he discovered them for me
gs1000.gif

I hope somebody will make a rewiew of Uiisii hi905.

I found them unique with their 3D spatial sound and had to share my findings! Glad you liked them! ...Cheers!
beerchug.gif

Feb 23, 2017 at 2:55 PM Post #6,144 of 33,689
I've got a few items similar or longer, I wonder if they took a while catching up after the new year / spring festival.

It looks to be that that's the best case scenario. I'm sure the ordeal has to do with the new year / spring festival. Getting over their hangovers seems to take longer than expected.
ksc75smile.gif

They need to drink plenty of coffee to get back to work.
wink.gif

Feb 23, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #6,147 of 33,689
Listening to my new MEMT X5 today at work, and I'm really impressed with the performance of these single 6mm dynamic drivers.
I substituted some different, larger diameter, ear tips, to get a better seal in my ears, and the Bass impact is visceral - playing some music on Spotify free.

Note:  The cable exits the 3.5mm plug at a right angle, just 3mm above the connector shoulder, so if you have a case on your Phone / Tablet / DAP, the connector may not fully seat in the audio output jack.

Feb 23, 2017 at 3:22 PM Post #6,148 of 33,689
Just ordered the Magaosi K3 Pro's at Penon Audio.
Was about to pull the trigger on the LZ-A4 but was kinda offended by the Mitsubishi Turbo shape.
K3 vs LZ-A4 reviews are not wildly spread on the net, but the things I read is that the K3 isn't a slouch compared to the A4.
Correct me if I am wrong.

Feb 23, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #6,149 of 33,689
  Just ordered the Magaosi K3 Pro's at Penon Audio.
Was about to pull the trigger on the LZ-A4 but was kinda offended by the Mitsubishi Turbo shape.
K3 vs LZ-A4 reviews are not wildly spread on the net, but the things I read is that the K3 isn't a slouch compared to the A4.
Correct me if I am wrong.

No and as a matter a fact @TwinACStacks prefers the K3 to the A4
wink_face.gif

Feb 23, 2017 at 3:54 PM Post #6,150 of 33,689
Hi guys,

Einsear T2, Boarsemann CX98 or MEMT X5?
Given I like the Senzer H1 and KZ ZST.

i just got the einsear T2 and am quite impressed out of the box--deeper bass than i had expected; crisp detailed high end which presents drums and guitars very naturally. tonally these resemble the urbanfun, with a bit more low end emphasis and warmth. soundstage seems about average, but instruments are nicely separated. i'd probably put these a notch above the h1, which can get a little hot/artificial in the treble region. isolation on the t2 is only fair and they need some juice to sound their best, but these are very refined and impressive overall.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back