Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 10, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #5,731 of 33,689
I'd recommend the Vivo XE800, I own both the VE Monks and these. Both are pretty neutral in fr response. I'd say the XE800 has better imaging, separation, bass response and pretty much everything else.

Why don't you ask VE directly?

Feb 10, 2017 at 11:06 AM Post #5,732 of 33,689
  Simgot EN700 Bass impressions: 

Sound Signature:
    -Gentle U-shaped, natural, balanced, a tasteful splash of extra bass
    -Bass mid-to-sub-bass ratio is very good. Bass is present, relatively impactful, but still shaped well
    -Mids are (compared to the original EN700) warmer and easier on the ears. Mids are slightly more clear and have a more natural decay.
    -Treble is toned back a tiny bit, with a peaks that are much kinder to the ears.

Overall, I'm very impressed so far with how well Simgot came back from the original EN700, which in my mid, was a pretty average IEM. What we have here is a great example of how to solicit feedback from the community and implement it.

Whizer A15 impressions to come soon.

Impressive looks! Is that a stock cable? Any chance to get it somewhere other than buying the earphones?

Feb 10, 2017 at 12:09 PM Post #5,734 of 33,689

Simgot EN700 Bass impressions: 

Sound Signature:
      -Gentle U-shaped, natural, balanced, a tasteful splash of extra bass
      -Bass mid-to-sub-bass ratio is very good. Bass is present, relatively impactful, but still shaped well
      -Mids are (compared to the original EN700) warmer and easier on the ears. Mids are slightly more clear and have a more natural decay.
      -Treble is toned back a tiny bit, with a peaks that are much kinder to the ears.

Overall, I'm very impressed so far with how well Simgot came back from the original EN700, which in my mid, was a pretty average IEM. What we have here is a great example of how to solicit feedback from the community and implement it.

Whizer A15 impressions to come soon.

Any impression of Whizer A15?

-Laid-back sound signature with medium speed (while using the included foam tips)
-Treble is matched with the upper-mids, slight boost to lower-mids
-Mid-bass matched to lower-mids, slight sub-bass boost. Nice grunt without too much bass bloom.
-Articulation is surprisingly good when you take into account the steel construction and impressive collection of accessories. 

I'd like to get out some impressions with some included silicone tips, but I can't seem to get a good fit.

It's a pretty impressive package overall, and it feels like a breath of fresh air. At the moment, I feel like I could use these as daily IEMs. Playing indie rock such as the Arctic Monkeys and the Black Keys through them sounds particularly good, as the A15's sound signature complements the genre well.

Full disclosure though, this is certainly no giant-killer. It just has a great value-factor. I'll be putting out a full-review soon.

Sneak peak:

Feb 10, 2017 at 12:20 PM Post #5,736 of 33,689
-Laid-back sound signature with medium speed (while using the included foam tips)
-Mid-bass matched to lower-mids, slight sub-bass boost. Nice grunt without too much bass bloom.
-Articulation is surprisingly good when you take into account the steel construction and impressive collection of accessories. 

I'd like to get out some impressions with some included silicone tips, but I can't seem to get a good fit.

It's a pretty impressive package overall, and it feels like a breath of fresh air. At the moment, I feel like I could use these as daily IEMs. Playing indie rock such as the Arctic Monkeys and the Black Keys through them sounds particularly good, as the A15's sound signature complements the genre well.

Full disclosure though, this is certainly no giant-killer. It just has a great value-factor. I'll be putting out a full-review soon.

Sneak peak:

The package is really impressive! Thanks!

Feb 10, 2017 at 12:21 PM Post #5,737 of 33,689

Sneak peak:

The package is really impressive! Thanks!

Sure! There's a lot of metal in there, I was aghast when I first opened it up!

Feb 10, 2017 at 3:13 PM Post #5,738 of 33,689

Sneak peak:

Dang it. I was so disappointed when i zoomed in that pic and it wasn't a 4x4 LED array.

Feb 10, 2017 at 5:32 PM Post #5,740 of 33,689
19.95 (free shipping) at start, then 24.95, now something around 23$ 
(Is it bad, that I'm not unhappy having paid about the same from Taobao? 
tongue.gif
 )
  What was the original price might I ask?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back