Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 11, 2016 at 4:34 AM Post #2,708 of 33,689
  A gem has arrived.. the DT2 Plus.. and i'm blown away by how good it sounds OOTB...
First trying on the Shanling M1. When the 4in1 sounds slightly too hurtful when playing rock/metal with heavy instruments, the DT2 plus passed with flying colors . In fact the separation is better, so is the sound stage.
3 Drivers really makes a difference !!

While the 4in1 sounds harsh and needs some burn in to normalize the sound, the DT2 plus when first plugged in i have the 'What' awe on the sound even though my head says i should burn it in first.

Physical wise it is also apparent that the finishing is better in the DT2 Plus with some words engraved into it.

Quick picture comparison.
Left DT2 Plus, Right 4in1

I saw mixed reviews about DT2+ these days. Maybe it's quality control issue? I hope mine is as good as yours.

One thing I am happy is that the DT2+ has different shape for left and right buds.

Nov 11, 2016 at 4:40 AM Post #2,709 of 33,689
Never pulled so much triggers in my life until today. I "hate" this hobby. 
biggrin.gif

Nov 11, 2016 at 4:56 AM Post #2,713 of 33,689
Thanks. I Placed My order for DT2+. I got them at $25. I hope it will be better than 4in1.

Where??

I really don't know then.
I wanted to upgrade my ZS3, which I don't like very much. I prefered my ATE, that my father 'stole'.
And I'd like to use the discounts tomorrow..

EDIT: There are so many IEMs
frown.gif
I've been looking at the following:
- Tennmak Pro
- Tennmak Crazy Cello (although a bit more expensive, and does not have removable cables)
- **** 4in1
- **** UES
- **** DT2+ (no longer for sale at NiceHCK)
- Xiaomi Pro (no feedback at all)

I am open to more recomendations up to 45$.
Guys, any help? I am don't know what to do!

Nov 11, 2016 at 5:02 AM Post #2,715 of 33,689
  A gem has arrived.. the DT2 Plus.. and i'm blown away by how good it sounds OOTB...
First trying on the Shanling M1. When the 4in1 sounds slightly too hurtful when playing rock/metal with heavy instruments, the DT2 plus passed with flying colors . In fact the separation is better, so is the sound stage.
3 Drivers really makes a difference !!

While the 4in1 sounds harsh and needs some burn in to normalize the sound, the DT2 plus when first plugged in i have the 'What' awe on the sound even though my head says i should burn it in first.

Physical wise it is also apparent that the finishing is better in the DT2 Plus with some words engraved into it.

Quick picture comparison.
Left DT2 Plus, Right 4in1

Wow...so there are two very contrasting initial impressions of the DT2+. Sure hope it's not a QC issue.

How do they stack up with the 1more triple drivers?

Sent from heaven

What do you want to be stacked against the 1More Triple Drivers? I'm listening to the 1More now as I type this, I like them quite a bit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back