Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Oct 17, 2016 at 6:12 PM Post #1,726 of 33,689
Wow. Will be following this hype blindly but Magasi K1 will be my next and hopefully last chinese hybrid. After that, I`m out and will be just dealing with some personal DIY IEM experiments.

Also the Moni One just got released. Twin and I should have our pairs in a couple weeks. Since he also has the K1 it will be a good show down. This Moni One will hopefully be my last Chinese IEM. Still waiting on the PM6

Oct 17, 2016 at 7:54 PM Post #1,727 of 33,689
Also the Moni One just got released. Twin and I should have our pairs in a couple weeks. Since he also has the K1 it will be a good show down. This Moni One will hopefully be my last Chinese IEM. Still waiting on the PM6

My sendiy m2 clone has developed a bad phone after a couple months. Hopefully, the more expensive Chinese ieam would not develop the same issue. That' has been always my major concern about the value of warranty. So, now I would rather pay more for that reason. At least, it helps the local economy too.

Oct 17, 2016 at 8:34 PM Post #1,728 of 33,689
read my review on the DZ9, that'll change your mind! Since getting them I haven't wanted to buy any more iems. And I was one of the worst junkies ever!

I did, and I almost jumped on them..... but bills, weddings, repairs, life. Now if I come across a bit of money that's another story. 

I also think I just get more excitement from hearing value finds that deliver big. It's hard to explain, but I expect $200+ gear to be mind blowing, so it isn't as much of a shock as when a $30-100 pair makes me smile.

Oct 17, 2016 at 10:53 PM Post #1,732 of 33,689
  .....of course I'll write a review first.
ksc75smile.gif

hehe good that you remembered to add this... 

Oct 18, 2016 at 1:20 AM Post #1,735 of 33,689
I really want these.. i have been looking at the DK-Song MMCX version but this looks more interesting.. Is there an aliexpress seller?

https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/New-****-PT15-In-Ear-Earphone-Earburd-Graphene-Dynamic-Driver-Unit-HIFI-Earplhone-Earplug-With-MMCX/1825606_32752982333.html

Oct 18, 2016 at 2:14 AM Post #1,736 of 33,689
I have been on a spending spree lately with high end stuffs and had pretty much forgotten about my **** UE. Took them out last night just for a spin and got reminded about what tremendous value it represents!! Smooth, musical and well balanced - such a wonderful signature. Excellent fit as well. 

Oct 18, 2016 at 2:16 AM Post #1,737 of 33,689
Received my ATR (bought from GearBest), this morning. I've been listening to these since then (with JVC spiral dot large size tips) using Foobar2000 (on a 3 years old Laptop) with a mix of recent Tamil feature film tracks (MP3 320kbps). These, to my ears, sound very clean, having a similar relaxing sound signature as in my older ATE (inaugural version). Bass (Mid-bass) seems well-controlled (still appears the strongest suit of these) without any bleeding onto mids, vocals are natural (may be a tad recessed?), treble presence seems a bit more than it is in my ATE (too smoothed out treble in them). Imaging and Instrument separation are decent. Soundstage width is average. I am listening to music at 30% system volume with these. At under 5 US$ (shipped), this is a decent buy.

Oct 18, 2016 at 3:14 AM Post #1,738 of 33,689

i'm cautious of the "shiny new toy" effect, so i want to do a more measured comparo of the urbanfun with the dt2. OOTB, however, i'd say the urbanfun has better bass control (tho less quantity) and is more "airy" and less bright; overall clarity and highend detail seems comparable. the dt2 sounds bigger, tho imaging may actually be more precise with the urbanfun. both damn good--will probably post more impressions

Wow! Thanks for that mini impression.....good to know!

hehe good that you remembered to add this... 

Yes!....more power to the underdogs!  
etysmile.gif

I did, and I almost jumped on them..... but bills, weddings, repairs, life. Now if I come across a bit of money that's another story. 

I also think I just get more excitement from hearing value finds that deliver big. It's hard to explain, but I expect $200+ gear to be mind blowing, so it isn't as much of a shock as when a $30-100 pair makes me smile.

Same here!.....Cheers! 
beerchug.gif

Oct 18, 2016 at 3:35 AM Post #1,739 of 33,689
I've been skimming the thread now and then, but I can't seem to find many posts about headphones(not earphones/IEMs), that might be just because I have bad timing or something else, I dunno. I'm just wondering if you guys know any good chinese headphones on Aliexpress or the like in the range from 0$ to 50$? I've been really impressed by my KZ-ATEs and so I'm looking for a set of headphones to be an upgrade or at least an alternative to set of my Creative Aurvana Live.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back