Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jul 12, 2017 at 12:22 AM Post #9,991 of 33,689
All those similar models should be the same as they're from a same company that OEM/ODM for ppl. The company is Senzhen Estron Technology co. If you look at Alibaba they have many products offering and they largely focus on hybrid earphones.

https://szestron.m.en.alibaba.com/?spm=a2706.7835515.1998800312.15.iEJYex

The silver colour which they named it Estron C630 is actually pretty decent in terms of SQ, just a crappy microphone ruins it all, volume button working fine tho.

The black colour they named it C610 is nothing spectacular, looks nice with ceramic body but sound is just meh. I've tried their other model the Estron C631 which is a triple driver too just recently and it's pretty good too, but only for those who have high tolerance to bright hot treble. It kinda reminds me of the unnamed D2 and i suspect they both use the same dual BA driver.

Good info!

How would you describe the signature of the c630?

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:08 AM Post #9,992 of 33,689
Good info!

How would you describe the signature of the c630?
I'd say they're very smooth and coherent sounding earphone and pretty balance sounding, besides lacking some subbass, everything else is just good. I'll say they're very easy going listen and i personally prefer this than my ZST. Quoting below post of mine from last month. You can ask @B9Scrambler too since he's the 1st who discovered this gem.

Quoting this old time post that feat. a not so hyped original design IEM by @B9Scrambler. Now i do wonder why is this not hyped at all ?! It's pretty impressive. Got mine today, although it's not branded under EM-I C1880 but everything else is exactly the same besides the sticker and soundwise i'm pretty convinced that it's the same thing based on Scrambler's impression. Bass seems a little light coming from ZS5 with vent hole mod and probably a little bit rolled off especially when you're listening to heavier tracks where plentiful of subbass rumbles is needed but still it delivers adequate punchy bass that makes most tracks enjoyable. Overall sound is smooth and clear with a hint of darkness to its tonality yet there's still enough brightness to keep the treble going with good extension and smoothness. No sibilant were heard thus far nor any signs of harsh treble. (Note my tolerant to treble is pretty high) This IEM will make a pretty easy going and immersive listen instead of engaging listening like the ZS5 / TFZ King.

To be honest i'm very impressed, yet to test out on the mic function but overall it just felt so well built and well tuned. I think this IEM deserves more attention

Jul 12, 2017 at 1:28 AM Post #9,993 of 33,689
Kindly asking for the lead to the dedicated current thread for Chinese / Asian DAPs.

Looking for my first DAP with balanced run ability and TF card slot. Must be good or not bad and not expensive as I just would like to try out the balanced mode.
Consider the Aune M1S but am not aware of any other cheaper but also good sounding models.
Thx

Last edited:
Jul 12, 2017 at 4:11 AM Post #9,994 of 33,689
Jul 12, 2017 at 4:19 AM Post #9,995 of 33,689
I'd say they're very smooth and coherent sounding earphone and pretty balance sounding, besides lacking some subbass, everything else is just good. I'll say they're very easy going listen and i personally prefer this than my ZST. Quoting below post of mine from last month. You can ask @B9Scrambler too since he's the 1st who discovered this gem.

Thanks, looking forward to receiving them tomorrow!

Jul 12, 2017 at 9:46 AM Post #9,997 of 33,689
I'm really enjoying the C630, fast punchy bass, decent treble just playing direct from my iPhone at the moment will pair it up with my Cozoy Aegis later to see how it performs against the likes of the ZS5 and BossHiFi.

Jul 12, 2017 at 11:43 PM Post #10,004 of 33,689
You guize...my zither is so fragrant right now.....

0712172214.jpg 0712172220.jpg
0712172233.jpg

OOTB...worth every penny. Everything I loved about the Series 5 with more control in the bottom and the veil lifted off of the highs and mids.

Will post more impressions soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back