Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 28, 2017 at 5:22 AM Post #7,441 of 33,689

I don't ever look at Aliexpress because its mostly just a scamsite. So for me all products on there don't exist.

That's really mighty presumptuous of you. I'm not affiliated in any way with any seller on Ali, but what you said ticks me off because it's really a load of BS. Plain and simple.

I've been treated better by Ali sellers than anyone in any of my local stores, which are used to the Average Joes not asking anything related to the equipment they buy, so when you came with a question they look at you with that "Man, get off my back and just buy the damn thing" kind of look.

In any case, you can always buy the "non-existent" Ali IEMs when they find their way to a "real" place like Amazon, with the obligatory price-bump, of course.

My 3 go to songs are Morph The Cat by Steely Dan, Lingus by Snarky Puppy and Electric Sunrise by Plini....

Thanks for some great music recommendations! Plini I've heard before, but never heard Steely Dan and Snarky Puppy. I'm usually not much for jazz, too much musical wankery most of the time, for my tastes at least). But these are awesome!

Mar 28, 2017 at 5:28 AM Post #7,442 of 33,689
1clearhead - yeah the issue here is purely size, and fit, those look quite huge depth wise.... it's the complete custom of these 8ba that won me over....the flush, absolutely made for every curve of your inner ear just rocks on a whole other level

Mar 28, 2017 at 5:57 AM Post #7,443 of 33,689
  1clearhead - yeah the issue here is purely size, and fit, those look quite huge depth wise.... it's the complete custom of these 8ba that won me over....the flush, absolutely made for every curve of your inner ear just rocks on a whole other level

Thanks for your intake!
wink.gif

Mar 28, 2017 at 9:04 AM Post #7,445 of 33,689

I don't ever look at Aliexpress because its mostly just a scamsite. So for me all products on there don't exist.
If it ever gets onto a real site, I might order it just to check it out.
But I just don't see 1 regular dyn driver beating 3 drivers. IEM's are always anemic sounding it seems unless there are multiple drivers.

most people here claim to purchase  their iems from aliexpress and post their alleged impressions of the iems they claim to have actually purchased, so your point of view is quite refreshing.

Mar 28, 2017 at 10:22 AM Post #7,447 of 33,689
I can confirm that Jim from NiceHCK gave me the $80 price for the K3 Pro as well (He also discounted a pair of spinfits I bought off him).

Quote:

AliExpress is like eBay: a platform, not a seller, and certainly not a manufacturer. Without the name of the seller, it'll be hard for anyone wishing to follow in your footsteps to know if they've found the right CIEM.

Maty J shared the link a few pages ago.

Mar 28, 2017 at 10:56 AM Post #7,450 of 33,689
Mar 28, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #7,451 of 33,689
Yeah I hope Jim ships your guys stuff, I forget what iem it was a while back but it was super popular and everybody was ordering it and he didn't even have the stock he said he did.

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #7,452 of 33,689

That's really mighty presumptuous of you. I'm not affiliated in any way with any seller on Ali, but what you said ticks me off because it's really a load of BS. Plain and simple.

I've been treated better by Ali sellers than anyone in any of my local stores, which are used to the Average Joes not asking anything related to the equipment they buy, so when you came with a question they look at you with that "Man, get off my back and just buy the damn thing" kind of look.

In any case, you can always buy the "non-existent" Ali IEMs when they find their way to a "real" place like Amazon, with the obligatory price-bump, of course.

Thanks for some great music recommendations! Plini I've heard before, but never heard Steely Dan and Snarky Puppy. I'm usually not much for jazz, too much musical wankery most of the time, for my tastes at least). But these are awesome!

You never have too much Steely Dan

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:04 AM Post #7,453 of 33,689
Yeah I hope Jim ships your guys stuff, I forget what iem it was a while back but it was super popular and everybody was ordering it and he didn't even have the stock he said he did.

I think that the **** DT2+? I got mine but yeah I think he bit off more than he could chew then. I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt though (there's always dispute if it comes down to that).

----

I thought Jim at NiceHCK was the seller?

@kova4a I wish I could find a seller that would drop the Sendiy M1221 like that
tongue_smile.gif

I thought he is questionable?

NiceHCK is the seller for the discounted K3 Pro. Topeco/Hisenior is the vendor for Matty's 8 BA CIEMs. :D

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #7,454 of 33,689

That glue, are you sure that's not driver flex? I never had any problem with insertion as I just pinched the end, I certainly have no reason to expect them not to last a decent amount of time from my use of them so far. 

You lost me with the Yoshi comment.

It really is the cable unfortunatelly. 
Why is my preference for the other headphones bad to you? 
confused.gif
 I just stated what "I" would prefer in the 15-20 region from the headphones I own myself. 

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:13 AM Post #7,455 of 33,689

I thought Jim at NiceHCK was the seller?

@kova4a I wish I could find a seller that would drop the Sendiy M1221 like that
tongue_smile.gif

Well. you never know - maybe some day
tongue_smile.gif
! I'm not necessarily looking for something bright and extremely resolving as I do have an ety er4s and brainwavz b2 for that. If the k3 pro manages to outclass gr07 or titan 1 I'll be a happy camper for 80 bucks spent. Hell, I'll be happy if it's better than a vsonic vsd3s or vsd5 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back