Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 24, 2017 at 11:33 PM Post #7,216 of 33,689
Anyone know why some IEM's sound better on different players? My Rock Mula's sound "high end" on Benjie S5 but crappy on my Colorfly C3. 

I can tell the C3 has better sound quality, but it seems like it's going to be a pain finding headphones that work for it.

Mar 24, 2017 at 11:38 PM Post #7,217 of 33,689
Anyone know why some IEM's sound better on different players? My Rock Mula's sound "high end" on Benjie S5 but crappy on my Colorfly C3. 

I can tell the C3 has better sound quality, but it seems like it's going to be a pain finding headphones that work for it.

It's called synergy and can be determined by many factors such as impedance, sensitivity,power output, sound signature etc. Some iems just sound better with different sources

Mar 25, 2017 at 12:30 AM Post #7,219 of 33,689
What about sub-$35? Wearing is not really a priority. In regards to sound, it's my first non-stock headphones, so I'm not that sure. Possibly something neutral to hear the music as it was composed

Won't find anything neutral that range, besides neutral can be boring. You want something more balanced, HLSX 808/Bette 10mm would be a solid choice or the Zero Audio Tenore was my first real earphone and is still around $40. Unfortunately I have heard many new or balanced sounding gear that cheap.

Just wondering, what is your source? Source plays a big part.

Mar 25, 2017 at 3:43 AM Post #7,220 of 33,689
What about sub-$35? Wearing is not really a priority. In regards to sound, it's my first non-stock headphones, so I'm not that sure. Possibly something neutral to hear the music as it was composed

fostex te02n is pretty neutral, considering its price, it's a no-brainer. my only concern is the lack of sub-bass, you won't hear anything below 40hz practically.

Mar 25, 2017 at 4:03 AM Post #7,221 of 33,689
Just got the UiiSii GT550 in yesterday, I've added my first thoughts on how they sound on to my reviews. I'll spend some more time listening before completing the review.

More UiiSii on the way - Hi-705 and C200

Mar 25, 2017 at 4:32 AM Post #7,222 of 33,689
It's called synergy and can be determined by many factors such as impedance, sensitivity,power output, sound signature etc. Some iems just sound better with different sources

That's kind of what I thought. The Mula's aren't known for being the best either, maybe another reason... I'll keep looking the right phones instead of buying them all first and learning later, they're no good. Thanks for the note.

Mar 25, 2017 at 4:36 AM Post #7,223 of 33,689
i need help deciding..

to those who own both k3 pro and kinera bd005, is it really that much of an upgrade? currently listening to a lot of depeche mode, system of a down, milky chance, and disturbed from my benjie x1.

Mar 25, 2017 at 6:03 AM Post #7,225 of 33,689
What happened to the cheap K3 Pro listings in ali? Can't find them any more ...

Yes! Notably I carted one from AK and it just told me it's unavailable.. The rest of the other listings are at least $120 and up

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:02 AM Post #7,228 of 33,689
@tarhana

its not aliexpress only, its actually done for pieces that will come back again. Imagine if a good is sold out, only option left is to delete the listing, if you do that, the seller has to refill a LOAD of data when stuff is available again.

So most sellers put sucha high price that you would never buy from them, and then when they get stock back they normalize the prices.

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:39 AM Post #7,229 of 33,689
Folks I have found a store on aliexpress that has lot of products, even much more than the one's we used to buy stuff.
Here is the link :
https://m.de.aliexpress.com/store/storeHome.htm?sellerAdminSeq=221023488#/

However I haven't made any purchase so no idea how is the Seller but from general enquiries for items he seems to be a nice guy. Well let's see. If I purchase anything will let you know my experience.

Happy listening.
Vishal Kumar.

Mar 25, 2017 at 8:54 AM Post #7,230 of 33,689
I'm just curiously asking. The **** 6in1 seems to be out for quite some time ago, nobody has it yet ? It seems like nobody is talking about **** anymore. Would like some impressions on it here if possible coz Taobao reviews are kinda mixed and i don't see it getting that much reception.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back