Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 21, 2017 at 1:01 PM Post #7,037 of 33,689
My problem with my Memt X5 seems to be a shortage at the connection with the mic thingy. If I jiggle it or hold it at just the right angle the sound is perfect but if I let go it cuts out completely. Anyone know of a fix for this out are they done. Wish I could just cut the mic out and rewire, even thought I have absolutely no skills in this area.....HELP!!

Mar 21, 2017 at 1:27 PM Post #7,039 of 33,689
  It looks like the MaGaosi K3 Pro is going to be ~US$97 during the AliExpress' 7th anniversary sale that starts next week: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Newest-MaGaosi-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-2BA-with-1DD-HIFI-Bass-Metal-In-Ear-Headset-With/119089_32737134982.html

Edit: Some other unmentionable sellers have it for cheaper.

The A4 is better to me, but that price makes the K3 a way better value.

Mar 21, 2017 at 8:04 PM Post #7,041 of 33,689
  It looks like the MaGaosi K3 Pro is going to be ~US$97 during the AliExpress' 7th anniversary sale that starts next week: https://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Newest-MaGaosi-Hybrid-In-Ear-Earphone-2BA-with-1DD-HIFI-Bass-Metal-In-Ear-Headset-With/119089_32737134982.html

Edit: Some other unmentionable sellers have it for cheaper.

Hi Nerdspot, I have a question that I hope you or possibly someone else might be able to answer.  For a seller to be considered to be "unmentionable," is it because mentioning them violates the forum rules, or is it because there are bad experiences with that seller?  Or is it something else?  The reason I ask is so I know better with whom to shop and that my money will not go where there might be problems.  Thank you.  

Mar 21, 2017 at 8:06 PM Post #7,042 of 33,689
Hi Nerdspot, I have a question that I hope you or possibly someone else might be able to answer.  For a seller to be considered to be "unmentionable," is it because mentioning them violates the forum rules, or is it because there are bad experiences with that seller?  Or is it something else?  The reason I ask is so I know better with whom to shop and that my money will not go where there might be problems.  Thank you.  

Please refer to the #1 Post on page 1.

Mar 21, 2017 at 8:07 PM Post #7,043 of 33,689

There was an unfortunate series of incidents where one retailer got involved in "pay for play".  There were effectively forms of bribery and blackmail involved and they were banned.

Mar 21, 2017 at 9:37 PM Post #7,046 of 33,689
Ok. I am continuing to be impressed with the Pinnacle P1 by MEE Audio. I have spent a couple of hours and am just entranced by the sharpness and detail and also the perfect balance of frequecies.

Ever the semi bass head, I keep hoping for a little more. Up until now my most 2 recent go to's have been the LZ A4 and Magaosi K3. Both earphone with prestigious amounts of low end. Well after my listen to the P1 I tried both the A4 and K3. Sorry but neither of them sound correct after listening to the P1. The exaggerated low ends of these simply mask the sound and nuances.

I can't believe the P 1 in contrast. It is just SO detailed ,balanced and NATURAL.

It punches far above it's price.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:07 PM Post #7,047 of 33,689
Ok. I am continuing to be impressed with the Pinnacle P1 by MEE Audio. I have spent a couple of hours and am just entranced by the sharpness and detail and also the perfect balance of frequecies.

Ever the semi bass head, I keep hoping for a little more. Up until now my most 2 recent go to's have been the LZ A4 and Magaosi K3. Both earphone with prestigious amounts of low end. Well after my listen to the P1 I tried both the A4 and K3. Sorry but neither of them sound correct after listening to the P1. The exaggerated low ends of these simply mask the sound and nuances.

I can't believe the P 1 in contrast. It is just SO detailed ,balanced and NATURAL.

Now you have me wanting to hear the P1 though I'm pretty content with my current iems.

The A4 is still going great for me and today I pulled out my TFZ B2M which I still think is sadly underrated here.

Mar 21, 2017 at 10:11 PM Post #7,048 of 33,689

Ya killin' me TWIN!!!  Hahaha.  Man, I've been following your K3 pro thread, and was like thiiiis close to pulling the trigger before seeing that they are about to go on sale, and then I see this post post of yours and now I'm back to square one hahaha.  Of course with the upcoming sale, the K3 pro will be about 100 bucks less, but still... decisions decisions...  This is one helluva rabbit hole.

Mar 22, 2017 at 2:10 AM Post #7,050 of 33,689

Ok,  it is so interesting ,  can you tell us which one is superstar now,  
SW3 
P1 
K3PRO 
A4. .  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back