Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Mar 15, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #6,811 of 33,689
I agree exactly with Trumpet. I will need to give the K3 more love, there is just something about the A4 esp balanced, I tried the K3 balanced but didn't notice anything immediately like the A4. Bass is pretty much the same IMO, the Pro is slightly warmer though so Idk how they compare

opus#1 user right?

Mar 15, 2017 at 11:33 AM Post #6,812 of 33,689
  I have A4 and just like you B/B is my most favourite combination ,  i just want to know about the music presentation on K3P as i like the front focused presentation i want to feel like the singer is singing in front of my eyes, 
hope you understand what I want to say ,  so can you please write a little bit on the presentation of music specially the position of singer on K3PRO , , ,  thanks . 

@Ahmad313 Try blue back and gray nozzle and if you lose too much bass try the pink nozzle out in front of a blaack back
wink_face.gif

Mar 15, 2017 at 12:33 PM Post #6,813 of 33,689
Best balanced / flat chi-fi IEM >$200?

Mar 15, 2017 at 1:46 PM Post #6,814 of 33,689
  I have A4 and just like you B/B is my most favourite combination ,  i just want to know about the music presentation on K3P as i like the front focused presentation i want to feel like the singer is singing in front of my eyes
hope you understand what I want to say ,  so can you please write a little bit on the presentation of music specially the position of singer on K3PRO , , ,  thanks . 

Though, I have both the K3 and K3 PRO....and love them equally, that "front focused presentation" you are looking for can be found on the SENDIY M1221. My trustee M1221 and K3 (K3 PRO) are my top IEM's right now.

Mar 15, 2017 at 1:50 PM Post #6,815 of 33,689
  Is the DT200 the same iem as the T8? ( see in images that one is in silver and one in gold), as I look at the images, I can see no other differences.

Quote:

I'm wondering the same thing, because I've been unable to find a DT200 for sale anywhere.

No worries....it's the same model by UiiSii.

Mar 15, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #6,816 of 33,689
@1clearhead Did you happen to hear the original Trinity Atlas? Seems the shell is identical to the Sendiy M1221? Been curious but never caught any post comparing these two!

@Roen have you looked into the FLC 8S? https://www.shenzhenaudio.com/forrest-flc8s-iems-hifi-triple-driver-hybrid-2ba-dynamic-in-ear-earphones.html

Mar 15, 2017 at 2:03 PM Post #6,817 of 33,689
Though, I have both the K3 and K3 PRO....and love them equally, that "front focused presentation" you are looking for can be found on the SENDIY M1221. My trustee M1221 and K3 (K3 PRO) are my top IEM's right now.

I can see the K3pro having filters, but can nail the K3 vanilla sound???

is that like the kc06a vs kc06 /simgot black vs red???

Mar 15, 2017 at 2:12 PM Post #6,819 of 33,689
Just got the memt x5s and i have to say...Wow, these little things rock! A little bass heavy for me maybe, but still really nice.

Unfortunately as many have said the tips that come with it are far too small for me, and the only tips i have that will fit are single silicones and some triple flanges. (These make the sound more bass oriented and quite dark?)

Overall the gap to my pinnacle p1s is not that large, and I'd say they eclipse the soundmagic e10s

Mar 15, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #6,820 of 33,689
Just got the memt x5s and i have to say...Wow, these little things rock! A little bass heavy for me maybe, but still really nice.

Unfortunately as many have said the tips that come with it are far too small for me, and the only tips i have that will fit are single silicones and some triple flanges. (These make the sound more bass oriented and quite dark?)

Overall the gap to my pinnacle p1s is not that large, and I'd say they eclipse the soundmagic e10s

So they really are living up to the hype hey?  I think i'm going to order these tonight.

On a completely separate topic, but does anyone have any comments on mic quality?  Which headphones have the best mic quality?  I need to pick up a pair of headphones for my xboxOne and online gaming.

Mar 15, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #6,821 of 33,689
I have A4 and just like you B/B is my most favourite combination ,  i just want to know about the music presentation on K3P as i like the front focused presentation i want to feel like the singer is singing in front of my eyes, 

It is interesting that you ask that because that is very close to what I experienced with the K3P...Not right in front of the eyes but very up front. The vocals are so clear and detailed that I have heard a couple of things that actually startled me even thought I have listened to the song a thousand times. The sound signature is so clean, clear and immersive that that I don't want to take them off. Again, I take nothing away from the A4 because it ticks most of my boxes and you have so many options available but the K3P is Really Something Special in my book.

Mar 15, 2017 at 3:06 PM Post #6,823 of 33,689
I agree exactly with Trumpet. I will need to give the K3 more love, there is just something about the A4 esp balanced, I tried the K3 balanced but didn't notice anything immediately like the A4. Bass is pretty much the same IMO, the Pro is slightly warmer though so Idk how they compare

Lurk, I am still relatively new to this describing sound thing and I don't know all the descriptives, but I read stuff from you, Twin, and Clear, and others who's opinions I respect and keep trying to learn. With such a plethora of new iem providing this unbelievable sound quality at affordable prices one can become overwhelmed quickly. Wish I knew more about this balanced cable stuff but it sounds like spending more money Wil be involved..LOL.

Mar 15, 2017 at 3:14 PM Post #6,824 of 33,689
Lurk, I am still relatively new to this describing sound thing and I don't know all the descriptives, but I read stuff from you, Twin, and Clear, and others who's opinions I respect and keep trying to learn. With such a plethora of new iem providing this unbelievable sound quality at affordable prices one can become overwhelmed quickly. Wish I knew more about this balanced cable stuff but it sounds like spending more money Wil be involved..LOL.

I too am understanding more as to what's involved when going "balanced".
My first experience dealt with properly amping my iems -- you provide better "juice" thus your iem yielding better black background, imaging dimension and soundstage, even decays can seem more "apparent". Anyhow, I'll let the pros give the better answer lol...

If I can't make my mind up about a DAP, I'll settle with k3pro sooner or later.

Mar 15, 2017 at 3:17 PM Post #6,825 of 33,689

Get out while you can Trumpet
biggrin.gif
It's far too late for me but maybe there's still hope for others
blink.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back