Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 21, 2017 at 2:43 PM Post #6,078 of 33,689
  I've completed my review!

Here you go: http://www.head-fi.org/products/whizzer-a15/reviews/18008

Ok. I think I will get them 
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2017 at 3:56 PM Post #6,080 of 33,689
does anybody know a good cable on aliexpress for my andromeda?

Feb 21, 2017 at 4:22 PM Post #6,081 of 33,689
:cool: Oops, I only have the Original, but they are next level to the TK12 and 13. I'd say right between the TK13 and the Shockwave III, but far more listenable. This is a huge statement for me to make as I'm a Musicmaker fanboy. I'm hoping July at AK sends me the new model for a comparison against the original. The Cable is very nice but bothersome to me, ( I don't prefer over ear IEMs), as it has memory sleeves on the Wires. They do an excellent job of keeping the K3's in place though. I just opted for an upgrade cable without the memory wire ends.

:beerchug: :beerchug: TWIN

I assume / hope the original drivers of K3 remain intact and the added filters are for further enhancements if needed (K3 PRO).
Anybody with insight are welcome to shed a little light on this.

Feb 21, 2017 at 5:41 PM Post #6,082 of 33,689
Both has a dark signature?
Which is more fun?

Quote:
  The BK50 has stronger Bass, not necessarily lower, just a bit louder.
The Crazy Cello has a more forward Midrange and Treble.

So, I suppose the Cello might be considered "more fun", but I guess it's the Cello's brightness that causes me to prefer the BK50.  As I keep playing the Cellos, they may mellow some.

Since posting this, I've purchased and installed some JVC Spiral Dot (EP-FX9L-B) ear tips on the Crazy Cello.
This has improved the fit & isolation, which renders better Bass than previously.
The Crazy Cello still has a more forward Midrange & Treble than the BK50 - but it doesn't seem as "bright" as before - could be due to the tips, or more burn-in time...

Feb 21, 2017 at 6:25 PM Post #6,083 of 33,689
Since posting this, I've purchased and installed some JVC Spiral Dot (EP-FX9L-B) ear tips on the Crazy Cello.
This has improved the fit & isolation, which renders better Bass than previously.
The Crazy Cello still has a more forward Midrange & Treble than the BK50 - but it doesn't seem as "bright" as before - could be due to the tips, or more burn-in time...

I am using the double flange tips that came as part of the Crazy Cello package and I think the Cello's are very nice IEM's indeed. Very powerful bass (which I like) and an outstanding sound stage that is wide, deep, tall and precise.
Like mine a lot and think they were worth every penny.

I noted some metalic shimmer to certain treble frequencies when I forst got them, but I believe that is gone with some run-in time.

Cheers!

Feb 21, 2017 at 7:38 PM Post #6,084 of 33,689
I am using the double flange tips that came as part of the Crazy Cello package and I think the Cello's are very nice IEM's indeed. Very powerful bass (which I like) and an outstanding sound stage that is wide, deep, tall and precise.
Like mine a lot and think they were worth every penny.

I noted some metalic shimmer to certain treble frequencies when I forst got them, but I believe that is gone with some run-in time.

Cheers!

If you happen to own some narrower bore double flanges, give them a try as they sound so much better than the included ones.

I got mine from some soundmagic e10s I've just bought and they're a perfect fit.

Feb 21, 2017 at 8:26 PM Post #6,086 of 33,689
K3 pro just arrived. It actually looks better than in the pictures. Much better comfort & isolation than A4. 
Though A4 is by no means bad looking but LZ buds always features weird form... 
That much I can say so far, wouldn't do it justice to pass my impressions of sound this early. 

Feb 21, 2017 at 8:27 PM Post #6,087 of 33,689
  K3 pro just arrived. It actually looks better than in the pictures. Much more comfortable in my ears than A4. 
Though A4 is by no means bad looking but LZ buds always features weird form... 
That much I can say so far, wouldn't do it justice to pass my impressions of sound this early. 

Don't keep us waiting too long! 
rolleyes.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back