Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 8, 2017 at 6:37 AM Post #5,641 of 33,689
I know the Uiisii HI-905 has been discussed in this thread but has anyone else tried any of the other lower priced models?

I'm listening to the HM7 right now and I have to say it seems far better than I would have expected for the money.

Any quick impressions bruh? I have one of those ordered together with the 905 but they couldnt shipped in time before the CNY. The comments i read previously was that the bass wasnt strong and has a bright signature overall.

I'm also taking the risk with the Senzer SE610 in the hope that they will be as bright as the Crazy Senzer lol

Feb 8, 2017 at 7:35 AM Post #5,643 of 33,689
I thought the Urbafun had more linear response down low, is it also V-shaped? **** has great bass, with great extension, good slam and ginormous quantity (at least 10db over neutral), but it's a little more expensive than the rest. The treble is also splashy at higher volumes.
gr07x is linear from 0 to 5khz

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:31 AM Post #5,647 of 33,689
Links for b6

Ditto
bigsmile_face.gif

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:33 AM Post #5,648 of 33,689
Any quick impressions bruh? I have one of those ordered together with the 905 but they couldnt shipped in time before the CNY. The comments i read previously was that the bass wasnt strong and has a bright signature overall.

I'm also taking the risk with the Senzer SE610 in the hope that they will be as bright as the Crazy Senzer lol

With a set of foams my impression was very different, as I'm comparing a lot of earphones I try to use foams so that the seal is 100% consistent.

I thought they were warm, bassy and not too bright, I'll be sticking a full review up on my site in the next few weeks once I've got through all the others I need to do 
rolleyes.gif

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:34 AM Post #5,649 of 33,689
Feb 8, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #5,650 of 33,689

Really? Couple of years later, but still VERY interesting :)

I personally think because of the huge success of the B3 Pro 1 Havi has taken their time to come up with another outstanding product and to hopefully clear that nasty old cracked shell issue
rolleyes.gif
Least these are my hopes for the B6
wink_face.gif

Feb 8, 2017 at 9:57 AM Post #5,651 of 33,689
Are we talking soundstage on a budget, or soundstage period?

Feb 8, 2017 at 10:00 AM Post #5,652 of 33,689

I personally think because of the huge success of the B3 Pro 1 Havi has taken their time to come up with another outstanding product and to hopefully clear that nasty old cracked shell issue
rolleyes.gif
Least these are my hopes for the B6
wink_face.gif

That cracked shell issue is pretty bad. Pulled out my Pro I last night to compare to the Pro II. Sometime within the last ~2 weeks, while sitting in their case in storage, this happened....

If the other side, which fully split in half, is any indication I should be able to glue this back together without any affect on sound. Thankfully, the housing seems to be purely aesthetic.

Feb 8, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #5,653 of 33,689
Has anyone who has tried the Havi heard the Ty Hi-Z G3? 

I'm wondering about getting a pair of the Havi and the G3 is my current favourite.

Feb 8, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #5,654 of 33,689

With a set of foams my impression was very different, as I'm comparing a lot of earphones I try to use foams so that the seal is 100% consistent.

I thought they were warm, bassy and not too bright, I'll be sticking a full review up on my site in the next few weeks once I've got through all the others I need to do 
rolleyes.gif

Ahhhh thanks alot bro! Not looking forward as much now since its not too bright. Perhaps i should heed ur advice and drop the bomb on the G3
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back