Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 4, 2017 at 5:46 PM Post #5,509 of 33,689

Fair enough, why not recommend them then? I would also be interested in learning about actually neutral iems that are more capable than the XE800 at those price ranges.

In relation to OZZERO's post as he wasn't specific about being neutral: -

Einsear T2
Urbanfun Hifi
Mannhas C190

if you want to go up a bracket in price Ty Hi-Z G3 have great soundstage and are detail masters.

Feb 4, 2017 at 5:59 PM Post #5,510 of 33,689

In relation to OZZERO's post as he wasn't specific about being neutral: -

Einsear T2
Urbanfun Hifi
Mannhas C190

if you want to go up a bracket in price Ty Hi-Z G3 have great soundstage and are detail masters.

I listen mainly to dance music so something with some bass is what I am looking for. Which one of those would be suitable? 

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:07 PM Post #5,511 of 33,689
  I listen mainly to dance music so something with some bass is what I am looking for. Which one of those would be suitable? 

If it's for EDM then the XE800 are aren't going to be right for you.

Urbanfun or Einsear would be the best but from that list but also consider Senzer H1 or **** 4in1

You don't say where you are - if you're UK based you can get the Senzer from Amazon next day

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:10 PM Post #5,512 of 33,689
  I thought I'd share my experience with everyone regarding Paragon Audo Store (not a typo)

I bought some 'Silver Plated' MMCX cables from them to use in making my own earbuds. The plan was to remove the MMCX plug and solder to the driver, however the cable is just normal copper not silver plated, blue cable below vs genuine silver plated black.

At first I thought this was just an error in the listing and the seller would sort out, he's now claiming that this is a 'language issue' and silver plated in China means 'no silver at all' 
rolleyes.gif

I thought I'd share this as a warning about the honesty of Paragon and a general warning regarding buying 'silver plated' cables from China. I have a list of trusted sellers which I'm happy to share (is not very long 
frown.gif
) if anyone is looking. That's what you get for going off piste.

Having worked for a company that has their connectors made in China I call BS. Big time. They all know what plating is and that explanation is just an attempt to use a shield and not make it right with you. I agree that this is a seller that is duplicitous and is to be avoided.

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:11 PM Post #5,513 of 33,689
I thought the Urbafun had more linear response down low, is it also V-shaped? **** has great bass, with great extension, good slam and ginormous quantity (at least 10db over neutral), but it's a little more expensive than the rest. The treble is also splashy at higher volumes.

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:21 PM Post #5,514 of 33,689

If it's for EDM then the XE800 are aren't going to be right for you.

Urbanfun or Einsear would be the best but from that list but also consider Senzer H1 or **** 4in1

You don't say where you are - if you're UK based you can get the Senzer from Amazon next day

Hmm both are too pricey for me. Yes I'm UK based. 

Is the Einsear T2 better than the KZ KS3, ATE/ATR or Joyroom E109?

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:26 PM Post #5,515 of 33,689
  Hmm both are too pricey for me. Yes I'm UK based. 

Is the Einsear T2 better than the KZ KS3, ATE/ATR or Joyroom E109?

In my opinion the T2 is better than any of the ones you list although I've only heard the ATE S out the the many ATE variants.

What's your budget and are you sourcing from China or UK?

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:40 PM Post #5,518 of 33,689
  Yeah I'll probably purchase from Gearbest or Aliexpress. Looking to spend no more than £10 really. 

That narrows it down a bit really only the Einsear T2 in that bracket. I would have liked to had another listen to confirm my impressions but I've left it at my Dad's house. Honestly thought it was on a par with more expensive earphones. 

I will say I really like the ZS3 as well, it's got a lot of character and enough bass for dance music

Feb 4, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #5,519 of 33,689

That narrows it down a bit really only the Einsear T2 in that bracket. I would have liked to had another listen to confirm my impressions but I've left it at my Dad's house. Honestly thought it was on a par with more expensive earphones. 

I will say I really like the ZS3 as well, it's got a lot of character and enough bass for dance music

Do the T2s have a mic? The listing on Ali isn't very clear. 

Feb 4, 2017 at 7:25 PM Post #5,520 of 33,689
@1clearhead
 Try the foam tips on the K3. It tames the harshness and improves the mids. I think you'll like it more.

Yeah for mine Im using Auvio large but with Kombi inner foam. Works great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back