Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 5, 2020 at 2:04 PM Post #29,896 of 33,689
Does anyone here have the BGVP Q2 already? Wondering if you notice any difference in the sound wired and wireless... :)

Feb 5, 2020 at 3:12 PM Post #29,897 of 33,689
The V90 is superior to the V80 in every way. Another "fun" sounding IEM is the BQEYZ BQ3 which has a shallower V signature than the V90 and ZS7.
My V90 developed a fault yesterday after ~2 months/ 20 hours.

Feb 5, 2020 at 5:25 PM Post #29,898 of 33,689
By relaxed you mean the top end? It's a little funky looking but the Toneking Ninetails I think would fit that. It is enjoyable for long listening sessions and it has various tunings that actually do make changes.

Yes, I love the 9 Tails and easily one of the smoothest around of course by that photo I posted you can tell I'm also a BGVP fan with DMG/DMS & DM6's there and I would have suggested to Goku the LZ A4's since way back when I got mine they were $195 :grin: I think if I could only have one pair for that desert island stranding it would be my A4's because of all my filtered iem's (my FLC8s included) few can really make a big change from one sound signature to another altogether like the A4 (I sure hope Bob IMR is not reading this or he'll cut me off:fearful:)LOL. Yes I do realize yours and many others my vary but there is just something about the A4's that allow them to really be 3 totally different iem's that can be tweaked for a Basshead, Mid Lover or even a Sizzler and be pretty much the best at each. Still consider them one of my very best iem purchases eva:wink: Like Crabbo's over on Prime I run mine red backs and black nozz just because they have one of the most honest bass notes I've ever heard in any iem period. To be honest if I could only have one portable rig that did not make me feel guilty of what I spent (mind you I have a plethora of gears portable and home, matter fact I have three full rigs in my Man Cave 2 with turntable setups) and I'd like to think I know pretty good sound after owning nice sounding rigs for over 50 years now the Opus # 1 and A4 combination is just such a sweet combo which for $595.58 also worthy of Easy's $71 SP cable way back when is worth every penny I paid for them and as I said if like the Highlander there could only be one this would be my choice of all my portable gear:thumbsup: In my saved photo's this one is entitled "The ONE":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The ONE.JPG

Feb 5, 2020 at 10:51 PM Post #29,899 of 33,689
Yes, I love the 9 Tails and easily one of the smoothest around of course by that photo I posted you can tell I'm also a BGVP fan with DMG/DMS & DM6's there and I would have suggested to Goku the LZ A4's since way back when I got mine they were $195 :grin: I think if I could only have one pair for that desert island stranding it would be my A4's because of all my filtered iem's (my FLC8s included) few can really make a big change from one sound signature to another altogether like the A4 (I sure hope Bob IMR is not reading this or he'll cut me off:fearful:)LOL. Yes I do realize yours and many others my vary but there is just something about the A4's that allow them to really be 3 totally different iem's that can be tweaked for a Basshead, Mid Lover or even a Sizzler and be pretty much the best at each. Still consider them one of my very best iem purchases eva:wink: Like Crabbo's over on Prime I run mine red backs and black nozz just because they have one of the most honest bass notes I've ever heard in any iem period. To be honest if I could only have one portable rig that did not make me feel guilty of what I spent (mind you I have a plethora of gears portable and home, matter fact I have three full rigs in my Man Cave 2 with turntable setups) and I'd like to think I know pretty good sound after owning nice sounding rigs for over 50 years now the Opus # 1 and A4 combination is just such a sweet combo which for $595.58 also worthy of Easy's $71 SP cable way back when is worth every penny I paid for them and as I said if like the Highlander there could only be one this would be my choice of all my portable gear:thumbsup: In my saved photo's this one is entitled "The ONE":stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The ONE.JPG
That is a sweet cable! Any links? Fellow A4 fan too!

Feb 6, 2020 at 1:06 AM Post #29,901 of 33,689
Feb 6, 2020 at 2:18 AM Post #29,902 of 33,689
Feb 6, 2020 at 7:16 AM Post #29,903 of 33,689
Anyone have the Final Audio E3000? Interested in getting some Final Audio Type E tips and feel like I might as well get one of their iems at the same time ( stock tips is Type E, judging from pictures), but wondering if they are on the same level as chi-fi ( they are japanese right?).

Feb 6, 2020 at 7:28 AM Post #29,904 of 33,689
Anyone have the Final Audio E3000? Interested in getting some Final Audio Type E tips and feel like I might as well get one of their iems at the same time ( stock tips is Type E, judging from pictures), but wondering if they are on the same level as chi-fi ( they are japanese right?).
I have E3000. Nothing special to my ears. Not far from ED9. Tips are nice though. The wires are scarily thin...

Feb 6, 2020 at 8:04 AM Post #29,905 of 33,689
I have E3000. Nothing special to my ears. Not far from ED9. Tips are nice though. The wires are scarily thin...
Wow ok interest just got shut down hard then. :)

Feb 6, 2020 at 9:07 AM Post #29,906 of 33,689
The Kinera TYR also has the Final Audio Type E tips and it's something cheaper.

Feb 6, 2020 at 9:51 AM Post #29,907 of 33,689
That is a sweet cable! Any links? Fellow A4 fan too!

I sent you a PM and you'll see why when you get it :wink:

Now I also suggested these alternatives:grin:

1581000406779.png

One One Four.JPG

Feb 6, 2020 at 11:32 AM Post #29,908 of 33,689
Get the E1000. Better cable than the E3000 and a really balanced sounding IEM in general (also cheaper, obviously). You'll also get all the tips you need so win-win. Kinera Tyr also has the tips but the stems are not color-coded and I love them color-coded stems. :wink:

Feb 6, 2020 at 5:38 PM Post #29,910 of 33,689
Why so? I thought the layout looks nicer now.
It's just my opinion.
We can agree to disagree.
I like some aspects of the update, but others I don't care for.
By the way, I think I learned the term "sidegrade" on head-fi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back