Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Feb 3, 2020 at 11:15 AM Post #29,851 of 33,689
Dunu Titan 6! These are absolutely stunning and has really been a eye opener for me of what a single dynamic can be capable of. Despite a slightly recessed midrange and polite upper frequencies I enjoy these more than I ever thought would be possible for me with such a signature.

Perfect...I had actually looked at these recently and trust your ears/taste....

Do you know if its a proprietary connector based on the spec below...?
"
Worry-free poor contact
  • Adopts of Dunu patent expansion type MMCX insertion needle, prolong the service life, and effectively avoid the problem of poor contact of ordinary insertion needle. "

Feb 3, 2020 at 11:41 AM Post #29,852 of 33,689
Perfect...I had actually looked at these recently and trust your ears/taste....

Do you know if its a proprietary connector based on the spec below...?
"
Worry-free poor contact
  • Adopts of Dunu patent expansion type MMCX insertion needle, prolong the service life, and effectively avoid the problem of poor contact of ordinary insertion needle. "

It's not. Or probably in some way but it does work with all the third-party MMCX cables I've tried it with.

I really can't understand how much I enjoy these. As of now they're probably one of my top 4 IEM's. This is in one way because they offer something different to all my other favorites. They're the first IEM's in a while that really adds something to my collection. I think that with the A6, HQ12, MT100 and now the Titan 6 I'm pretty well covered for everything.

I do also really appreciate the eas of use with the Titan 6, I wear them straight down and they're very easy to insert and sounds amazing with every source I've used them with so far.

Feb 3, 2020 at 5:36 PM Post #29,853 of 33,689
Dang trouble maker, I go and get the A6's and then you have to go and post this! I'm not buying the MT100's I'm not, I'm not, I'm not:scream: Did you get the copper colored ones or black, inquiring minds have to know:wink:

Feb 4, 2020 at 3:05 AM Post #29,854 of 33,689
Dang trouble maker, I go and get the A6's and then you have to go and post this! I'm not buying the MT100's I'm not, I'm not, I'm not:scream: Did you get the copper colored ones or black, inquiring minds have to know:wink:

Copper :wink:
20200203_182007.jpg

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2020 at 8:32 AM Post #29,857 of 33,689
Feb 4, 2020 at 9:12 AM Post #29,858 of 33,689
Feb 4, 2020 at 9:59 AM Post #29,859 of 33,689
Any recommendations for a relaxed, warm and clear sounding iem? Max 200 usd.

Tri I3 or Dunu Titan 6? The I3 is more airy and relaxed while the Titan 6 is more intimate with a bit more sparkle in the upper midrange. I'd say they're both warm sounding.

They're both very competent ang highly enjoyable imo.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2020 at 10:02 AM Post #29,860 of 33,689
Tri I3 or Dunu Titan 6? The I3 is more airy and relaxed while the Titan 6 is more intimate with a bit more sparkle in the upper midrange. I'd say they're both warm sounding.

They're both very competent ang highly enjoyable imo.
The I3 is something i have been interested in, but it seems that the size is too big for me unfortunately.

Isnt the Titan 6 a V-shaped sounding iem?

The best comparison to the warm sound I want is the blon 03, just want tighter bass....

Feb 4, 2020 at 10:06 AM Post #29,861 of 33,689
The I3 is something i have been interested in, but it seems that the size is too big for me unfortunately.

Isnt the Titan 6 a V-shaped sounding iem?

The best comparison to the warm sound I want is the blon 03, just want tighter bass....

H40 / i3 ?

Feb 4, 2020 at 10:56 AM Post #29,864 of 33,689
Both of them are too big for me :frowning2:
Oh ic.. But to be honest your criteria is look simple but its actually very difficult to find warm but clean signature. Relax is easy just check on rolled off treble iem. But warm iem on budget - entry level midfi usually have tendency to muddy, and the one that chasing clarity / clean usually have potency to be bright or thin on mids because usually they are boost the high mids to perceive clarity. I also like warm, lush but clear in the mids. Seriously the sony m7 fits that category so much but they are out of budget. I also seek something similar in similar price range and still cant find one. I'll be receiving the i3 this week and let see, hopefully their mids can satisfy me.

Feb 4, 2020 at 11:01 AM Post #29,865 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back