Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Aug 23, 2019 at 8:38 AM Post #25,546 of 33,689
1566563854159.jpg

Aug 23, 2019 at 8:46 AM Post #25,547 of 33,689
Blues is here! :kissing_heart:

9aFqnmU.jpg

Aug 23, 2019 at 10:29 AM Post #25,548 of 33,689
Some first impressions... First off they are a bit smaller than I expected, I was expecting them to be more like Blon BL-03-size. Side-by-side comparison:
vKPlF1b.jpg

But because of the small size they are very comfortable to wear, definitely one of the most comfortable in-ears ive tried in sub-$100 category. WIth big foams they feel almost like air. Build quality feels solid and there is no driver flexing at least on my pair. Cable is adequate and unfortunately not detachable. :frowning2:

I havent listened more than maybe 30 minutes but if I compare them to lets say BL-03 these have definitely brighter and less bassy sound and kind of "dryer" tonality. I dont know anything about blues but I think that these are tuned for more instrument oriented stuff than electronic/bass/beat music. Less fun-sounding. I will return to the topic after ive done more listening.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2019 at 11:36 AM Post #25,549 of 33,689
Just received my tri i4. First impression, wow. Really enjoyable set, definitely like them more then the cca c16, audiosense t180, nuforce hem1. They kinda serve as my relax set when my t800 have flooded me with too much details. The build quality is really nice and the included cable is pretty nice too

Aug 23, 2019 at 11:52 AM Post #25,551 of 33,689
Just received my tri i4. First impression, wow. Really enjoyable set, definitely like them more then the cca c16, audiosense t180, nuforce hem1. They kinda serve as my relax set when my t800 have flooded me with too much details. The build quality is really nice and the included cable is pretty nice too

I like the Tri i4 a lot too. I've had it for a while now but havent had time to write my thoughts on it yet. Sounds great for the price.

Aug 23, 2019 at 12:24 PM Post #25,552 of 33,689
ok first impressions of the Tri i4 - bass is boosted, mid bass more than sub bass but still good extension, the bass have good enough control but it is a little bit thick sounding, not the cleanest but very good for the price, the bass takes EQ without problems, you can make them bass head in ears, upper mid lift, the overall timber of the mids is fine but it can be a little bit edgy in the upper mids, nothing drastic though, female vocals are a little bit forward because of that, no harshness from the upper mids, that is good, the timber of the treble sound good, treble seems under the bass in quantity, the extension is average, but good timber with cymbals, soundstage has good size in all directions, is not super wide but is not congested, instrument separation is good, only on complex tracks it can get a little bit blurry sometimes, overall a very good buy at this price, a lot better than the synthetic sounding NX7, i will keep listening and make a lot of comparisons in my review

2a30529b.jpg

Aug 23, 2019 at 1:36 PM Post #25,553 of 33,689
I like the Tri i4 a lot too. I've had it for a while now but havent had time to write my thoughts on it yet. Sounds great for the price.

ok first impressions of the Tri i4 - bass is boosted, mid bass more than sub bass but still good extension, the bass have good enough control but it is a little bit thick sounding, not the cleanest but very good for the price, the bass takes EQ without problems, you can make them bass head in ears, upper mid lift, the overall timber of the mids is fine but it can be a little bit edgy in the upper mids, nothing drastic though, female vocals are a little bit forward because of that, no harshness from the upper mids, that is good, the timber of the treble sound good, treble seems under the bass in quantity, the extension is average, but good timber with cymbals, soundstage has good size in all directions, is not super wide but is not congested, instrument separation is good, only on complex tracks it can get a little bit blurry sometimes, overall a very good buy at this price, a lot better than the synthetic sounding NX7, i will keep listening and make a lot of comparisons in my review

Please guys compare TRI i4 with Kanas Pro. Still on hunt for IEM with great build and looks that sound beeter than KZ ZSN for my wife. I really dig teal/green7blue colored i4.
Hdea8c63fe8464e12a8d05fbb34575724J.jpg

He3637a0e2530499d81345e4b510f43df7.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2019 at 3:26 PM Post #25,555 of 33,689

Users who are viewing this thread

Back