Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Nov 27, 2018 at 3:25 PM Post #20,146 of 33,689
. :disappointed_relieved: I thought it was ok to just mentioned "".:triumph:

Edit: oh it's only for 1 week :) I'm in exile!

Yes, stop talking now... it has never been ok.... maybe edit the posts you just made a little

I don't know why reports are being made. I personally try to NOT call attention to any of it. I feel like that just makes it worse.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018 at 3:49 PM Post #20,149 of 33,689
Have you listened to them yet? @mbwilson111 You're going to have to borrow them tonight! :)

How am I going to do that? He has them at work with him. Night shift. Anyway I don't want to really. I like being happy with my own new toys ...one of which I cannot tell you about....

Nov 27, 2018 at 4:10 PM Post #20,151 of 33,689
That tease is not fair! Hints? At least, what's the configuration, maybe I can figure it out....

Anyone can read the list of what I own.

You trying to get me in trouble after what just happened... lol.

Nov 27, 2018 at 4:45 PM Post #20,154 of 33,689
The praise for the Kylin is beyond suspicious. Not a single graph, not a single bass-mids-treble description. Are they neutral? Are they bright? Are they bassy? The only things we know so far are “wow”, “oh wow”, “buy them now”, “amazing”. This is exactly how the blind hype starts. These aren’t 50$ and not even 100$. If these are so good, they deserve a nice and detailed description, don’t you think?
I gave a comparo of what I personally thought about the Kylin a few pages back against the DM6 and Sony Z5 (because a member here wanted to know). I could have been more descriptive and made it a review, but I wasn't really making a review and....I'm not that into graphs. Generally speaking, yes...but definitively, no.

Nov 27, 2018 at 4:46 PM Post #20,155 of 33,689
Frick I just got a week ban in the under $100 form for alluding not really anything good grief mods are OP need nerf : (

Someone had to have reported it but why.. we don't know. Alluding is forbidden though... and I guess it was happening too much.

BTW, I have a BQEYZ KB100 ordered in blue.

Last edited:
Nov 27, 2018 at 4:53 PM Post #20,156 of 33,689
Someone had to have reported it but why.. we don't know. Alluding is forbidden though... and I guess it was happening too much.
I get it's just annoying I really hate the whole thing surrounding it but whatever. Also a ton of people have been doing that since the ban happened so I feel like people (I did anyway ) never thought there was a problem.

Nov 27, 2018 at 4:55 PM Post #20,157 of 33,689
I get it's just annoying I really hate the whole thing surrounding it but whatever. Also a ton of people have been doing that since the ban happened so I feel like people (I did anyway ) never thought there was a problem.

Actually people have been walking a risky line lately. I feel upset about the whole thing. It keeps me from making recommendations sometimes.

Nov 27, 2018 at 5:10 PM Post #20,159 of 33,689
Yes people have gotten more bold and its stupid when people kept a low key we didn't have any issues o well I guess people will learn now. I personally am mad because I made sure I wasn't being over the top about it.

When you are concerned about a post you could private message the person and tactfully suggest how and why they should edit their post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back