Chinese / Asian Brand IEM Info Thread
Jul 31, 2018 at 8:26 PM Post #16,877 of 33,689
Thanks really appreciate it bro. If the ninetails sound anything like the it01s with improved vocals, then this iem will be an absolute god send! Also, im grateful to you and crabdog for giving me that motivation to pull the trigger.
Then I REALLY hope you enjoy them, as I don't want to negatively influence anyone, haha. Seriously though, I'm anxious to hear you impressions and comparisons to the ito1. That's one I've read alot about, but never pulled the trigger. I don't think I've ever read a comparison to it (it01) and something I own, so it was hard to really know what to expect.

Jul 31, 2018 at 8:44 PM Post #16,878 of 33,689
Then I REALLY hope you enjoy them, as I don't want to negatively influence anyone, haha. Seriously though, I'm anxious to hear you impressions and comparisons to the ito1. That's one I've read alot about, but never pulled the trigger. I don't think I've ever read a comparison to it (it01) and something I own, so it was hard to really know what to expect.
Don't worry my friend, I've done a ton of research before getting these, including aggravating other fellow headfi members, getting involved in some heated arguments on the other Chinese thread (haha) all for the ninetails. So all my great efforts best pay off. On a serious note, I'm playing with race against time as I can only have the it01s until aug 13th and the ninetails I ordered yesterday. Ali express you best be packaging my stuff right now!

Jul 31, 2018 at 8:58 PM Post #16,879 of 33,689
But in this public forum we need to always recommend following the law, so we prevent intervention by the admins, yes?

If he wants to break the law, that’s his choice. But he should probably keep it to himself.
Or how about this - every man and woman, that is not yourself, is The Man and has to be duly and regularly done in at any cost. Including everywhere's admins. Anarchy!! Punk rock!! Adblock! MAGA! Abolish ICE! Cognitive dissonance!! Off-topic!!!

Jul 31, 2018 at 9:22 PM Post #16,880 of 33,689
Hey, abolishing ICE would actually help our import tax problem. Good unintended rambly thinking, me! See, you just randomly punch stuff in the face with a brick and a Molotov, and your problem is solved, eventually. Anarchy - the superior form of "governance". The Clash has taught me well! Know Your Rights!

Last edited:
Jul 31, 2018 at 9:41 PM Post #16,882 of 33,689
Has anyone else heard the K2 yet? This thing is a strong contender for my favourite sub $50 IEM right now.
Got a link? I’m interested in a new sub $50 IEM that can compete with the T2.

Jul 31, 2018 at 9:49 PM Post #16,885 of 33,689
Got a link? I’m interested in a new sub $50 IEM that can compete with the T2.
Yep, right here. So far it's doing everything right. Great build quality, great sound, good (detachable) cable. My only very minor criticism is that the nozzle doesn't have a lip but so far it's holding my eartips just fine.

Jul 31, 2018 at 9:51 PM Post #16,886 of 33,689
Which K2? That doesn't ring a bell.
Sorry, it's the BQEYZ K2. I wasn't sure if it was a taboo IEM but as far as I can tell it's not related to any banned sellers.

DSC_0660.jpg

Jul 31, 2018 at 9:55 PM Post #16,887 of 33,689
Yep, right here. So far it's doing everything right. Great build quality, great sound, good (detachable) cable. My only very minor criticism is that the nozzle doesn't have a lip but so far it's holding my eartips just fine.
Interesting. Kind of a weird choice to not include a lip, but it works well with the Hisenior B5+. I actually just got an IEM (can’t mention it here for reasons) that really closely resembles the K2. They even have the same promotional pictures and FR graphs too, except the ones I got are only 2 DD + 1BA. Hopefully they’re at least somewhat similar. Also, can you give some early impressions on the K2? If you consider them to be a contender for the best sub $50 IEM, then it has to be good!

Jul 31, 2018 at 10:03 PM Post #16,888 of 33,689
Interesting. Kind of a weird choice to not include a lip, but it works well with the Hisenior B5+. I actually just got an IEM (can’t mention it here for reasons) that really closely resembles the K2. They even have the same promotional pictures and FR graphs too, except the ones I got are only 2 DD + 1BA. Hopefully they’re at least somewhat similar. Also, can you give some early impressions on the K2? If you consider them to be a contender for the best sub $50 IEM, then it has to be good!
It has a nice tonal balance with plenty of detail and good clarity. Bass is tight and well-controlled with no bleed into the mids. Mids and vocals are not recessed and the treble is crisp but non-fatiguing and not at all harsh. Very cohesive sound overall, this is some quality tuning.

Jul 31, 2018 at 10:14 PM Post #16,889 of 33,689
is anyone good with eq settings here?
i want to make make my iems sound soft, airy and balanced
also my iems have a little compressed soundstage can that be treated with eq?

Jul 31, 2018 at 10:17 PM Post #16,890 of 33,689
Sorry, it's the BQEYZ K2. I wasn't sure if it was a taboo IEM but as far as I can tell it's not related to any banned sellers.

Lol, it is hard to tell what products we're allowed to talk about anymore. Thank you though, I have seen those and have been curious to hear more about them. Do you find them to be comfortable?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back