Chili Dogs...
Apr 30, 2008 at 8:50 PM Post #16 of 31
something magical about em. I'll take mine with onions, maybe a tad of cheese and hot sauce depending on the mood. Skyline is righteous, Edwood, but I'm gona have to rep my good ole' Dairy Queen Chili Dogs, I know, it sounds sleazy but they are good for real.

Hot Eats cool treats

Apr 30, 2008 at 8:52 PM Post #17 of 31
icon_puke.gif

Apr 30, 2008 at 11:59 PM Post #20 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skyline Chili Dogs are my favorite.

For lunch. Cheese & onion please.

May 1, 2008 at 3:15 AM Post #23 of 31
Just cheese please. I'm hungry now...

May 1, 2008 at 8:28 AM Post #24 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Skyline Chili Dogs are my favorite.

WINNER!
skylinechilidogs.png

May 1, 2008 at 4:38 PM Post #26 of 31
I get craving for chili dogs. The only food I get cravings for, regularly. Chilli dog with cheese,onions,hot sauce, and a side of fries, a beer to wash it down. Thats good eat'n.

edit- Never tried mustard on one, but it sounds sensible to me. Next chance I will give it a try.

May 1, 2008 at 7:17 PM Post #27 of 31
Quote:

Originally Posted by Budgie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I get craving for chili dogs. The only food I get cravings for, regularly. Chilli dog with cheese,onions,hot sauce, and a side of fries, a beer to wash it down. Thats good eat'n.

edit- Never tried mustard on one, but it sounds sensible to me. Next chance I will give it a try.

For some reason...that mathmatical equation makes my mouth water.

Chili Dog + Fries + Beer = Earthly Nirvana.

Truly, it is destiny.

Nylan

May 2, 2008 at 2:26 AM Post #28 of 31
You have not had a chili dog until you have tried Capital Lunch in New Britain, CT. They have been there forever and are the best. Two days later you can burp and still taste them. I miss CT!!
cool.gif

Dec 11, 2019 at 11:22 PM Post #29 of 31
The chili dog is so American. I think they tend to be more common in the mid west. To my knowledge, I think the chili dog was invented by a Greek immigrant or at least popularized by Greek immigrants in the restaurant business.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back