Chicago Area Meet - Saturday April 25 - Part of the Ear Gear Expo at AXPONA 2015
Jan 30, 2015 at 10:00 PM Post #31 of 204
wondering how this will be.  I will likely get a ticket for saturday so I can be part of the meet, but I wonder how many people will be sticking around all day with so much to see?  I know I'll be prowling at the hifiman and stax displays if they are there.

Jan 30, 2015 at 11:14 PM Post #32 of 204
wondering how this will be.  I will likely get a ticket for saturday so I can be part of the meet, but I wonder how many people will be sticking around all day with so much to see?  I know I'll be prowling at the hifiman and stax displays if they are there.

I just asked Peter and HiFiMAN won't be at Axpona this year so no chance to audition the HE-1000. :frowning2:

Jan 31, 2015 at 3:28 AM Post #35 of 204
I just asked Peter and HiFiMAN won't be at Axpona this year so no chance to audition the HE-1000. :frowning2:
Well that sucks. They just lost some points.

Jan 31, 2015 at 6:07 PM Post #42 of 204
No promises but I will follow up in a month or so with Peter to possibly see if we could get a loaner HE-1000. Peter said it was too early to promise right now.

My Geek LPS4s came today and maybe the Geek Pulse Infinities will be here for the meet.

Are we going to officially call this ChiUniFi IX?

Jan 31, 2015 at 8:39 PM Post #43 of 204
I'll be there, God willing, with my special lady. I probably won't bring much gear; just a portable set up.

See y'all there! 
smily_headphones1.gif

Jan 31, 2015 at 9:24 PM Post #44 of 204
No promises but I will follow up in a month or so with Peter to possibly see if we could get a loaner HE-1000. Peter said it was too early to promise right now.

My Geek LPS4s came today and maybe the Geek Pulse Infinities will be here for the meet.

Are we going to officially call this ChiUniFi IX?

that would be pretty cool.  Don't know about the name being official.  I have a feeling it won't "feel" as much like a chiunifi.  But.. why not..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back