Cheap in-ear noise isolation buds
Jun 26, 2012 at 11:14 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Earl34

New Head-Fier
So I want to buy a pair of headphones for somebody since their constantly complaining about how they have to ramp up the volume when they walk because they cant hear the music when cars go by but I have no idea what to get. My budget is $30 or $40 and I was thinkin maybe some Klipsch S4 but I don't know if their noise isolation is that good or not. Any suggestions?

[size=1.7em]  [/size]

Jun 26, 2012 at 11:31 PM Post #2 of 6
I used to own S4's a loooooong time ago. The headphones did block out most noise outside like Klipsch claims but obviously big trucks and motorcycles do manage to get through. The sound isn't good, for under $30 you shouldn't expect too much. They sounded fairly flat and were like studio monitors. The bass is also lacking quite a bit.

Jun 27, 2012 at 12:47 AM Post #3 of 6
Quote:
I used to own S4's a loooooong time ago. The headphones did block out most noise outside like Klipsch claims but obviously big trucks and motorcycles do manage to get through. The sound isn't to good either, for under $30 you shouldn't expect too much. They sounded fairly flat and were like studio monitors. The bass is also lacking quite a bit.

Yea im not expecting much just decent sound quality but some nice noise isolation

Jun 28, 2012 at 8:48 AM Post #5 of 6
Have a look at the Thermaltake Isurus. $25 on Amazon, good sound quality, bass and noise isolation and mic included. Other than some reliability issues, I own them and love them. Upgraded to the Shure SE215s but them still haven't come yet :|

Users who are viewing this thread

Back