Charlotte, NC MEET
Apr 28, 2008 at 8:59 PM Post #2 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Has anyone started organizing a North Carolina Meet anywhere for this year?
If not, is anyone interested in doing so?

There was a meet in Duram a couple months ago. About 20 people including Drew from Moon.

I'm interested if one developes in the Charlotte area. Kent

May 10, 2008 at 2:59 PM Post #3 of 37
A charlotte meet would be awsome but I'm 14 so my dad might be a little conscerned.

May 11, 2008 at 2:55 AM Post #4 of 37
I'd also like to see a Charlotte meet. Anyone else out there in the Charlotte area interested in getting together? even if it were only a few of us it would be fun. I'd be willing to host it in Denver, NC that is.

May 11, 2008 at 12:24 PM Post #5 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd also like to see a Charlotte meet. Anyone else out there in the Charlotte area interested in getting together? even if it were only a few of us it would be fun. I'd be willing to host it in Denver, NC that is.

I am 90 minutes away and am interested in another meet. Whether I can actually attend depends on the date.

Jun 13, 2008 at 2:03 AM Post #9 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by fatcat28037 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'm building a list of head-fiers in the Charlotte area for a meet later this summer, August maybe. I have five so far anyone else out there?

I'd be willing to take a road trip; depends on the timing.

Jun 13, 2008 at 2:33 AM Post #10 of 37
Quote:

Originally Posted by ingwe /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd be willing to take a road trip; depends on the timing.

I might be down for making a trek out there, too. Gotta get my license dealt with first though, 'cause it's hard to talk people into giving ya a ride that far.
tongue.gif

Jun 17, 2008 at 2:31 AM Post #11 of 37
I'm interested in meeting. I've never been to a meet before, and still haven't delved that deeply into hi-fi audio. It'd be interesting to hear other gear. I'm working in Charlotte for the summer though, so I could only come on the weekends.

Jul 16, 2008 at 11:31 PM Post #15 of 37
depending on the date I may be able to come with 2 others...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back