Charlotte, NC Meet: April 19th 2014
Apr 13, 2014 at 3:29 AM Post #451 of 530
I have a Vali, modi, LNIB for sale at the meet.

I can't remember who, but I told someone I was interested in picking up their Modi possibly; I'll be eager to hear that Vali as well.

I may be letting go of a few things, though not sure any real interest will come :p.

I'll be checking in sometime before 5 to my room.  May just be me on the meet and greet (wife isn't keen on bars) 
redface.gif

EDIT:  

Will anybody be selling a BHC at the meet?  I know you have one you'll be bringing, correct, Matt?  I'm very eager to try it with my HD650s.

Apr 13, 2014 at 8:18 AM Post #452 of 530
^^ That's funny because I'll be dropping the wife off at the house before I leave for the event. ha!

I find it works best this way. We've been dating since middle school. 

Apr 13, 2014 at 8:26 AM Post #453 of 530
Matt has a BHC and I'll most likely be bringing mine as well. Chances of anyone selling it? Good luck with that! :p

Apr 13, 2014 at 10:29 AM Post #455 of 530
^^ That's funny because I'll be dropping the wife off at the house before I leave for the event. ha!

I find it works best this way. We've been dating since middle school. 

Ironic, as I met my wife in middle school (near the end, really).

Matt has a BHC and I'll most likely be bringing mine as well. Chances of anyone selling it? Good luck with that! :p

I figured such (not that I would be allowed to buy something that expensive anyways :xf_eek:). I still look forward to hearing them fellas :).

Apr 13, 2014 at 2:45 PM Post #458 of 530
Looks like I'll be making the trip up for the meet.  I won't get to leave ATL until Saturday morning (early) so I'll see you all next weekend.  I'll bring the following:

Bottlehead Crack with speedball, but otherwise stock.  You can compare it to Matt's soup'ed up crack with his film cap's and nice tubes.  
HD-600's
Momentum
Audio-GD Fun, Has Wolfson 8471 DAC
LCD-2 (rev 2, but now they are saying this is a new rev with fazer technology)
ODAC to both amps.

RonO

Apr 13, 2014 at 4:13 PM Post #459 of 530
Our local dealer Frank Goldfarb of Cane Creek AV will be showing the following;

Sennheiser HD600
Woo Audio WA6
PS Audio PerfectWave Mk2 DAC
iMac and a CD player
WyWires cables including three Red HP cables for HD800, HD600 and Audeze

Unfortunately, I won't be able to be there in person

Apr 13, 2014 at 4:27 PM Post #460 of 530
  Looks like I'll be making the trip up for the meet.  I won't get to leave ATL until Saturday morning (early) so I'll see you all next weekend.  I'll bring the following:

Bottlehead Crack with speedball, but otherwise stock.  You can compare it to Matt's soup'ed up crack with his film cap's and nice tubes.  
HD-600's
Momentum
Audio-GD Fun, Has Wolfson 8471 DAC
LCD-2 (rev 2, but now they are saying this is a new rev with fazer technology)
ODAC to both amps.

RonO

Nice and glad that you can make it. I'd like to spend a little time with your 600's. 

Apr 13, 2014 at 4:48 PM Post #461 of 530
Matt - you'll be welcome to the 600's.  You'll recall I had 650's until I heard the 600's, and swapped. I'd be interested to hear my 600 on your Crack.  I also need to spend some time with your Lyr with the LCD's.  

Ron

Apr 13, 2014 at 7:32 PM Post #463 of 530
It seems as though there will be lots of variety at this meet. I'm looking forward to it. Last time at the Atlanta meet I spent a lot of time showing others my setup. This time I hope to spend more time sampling from others. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back