Changing my name to Valhalla
Jun 1, 2006 at 4:57 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 47

Patrick82

Banned
I will change my name before going on pro tour in a sport and I wonder which name would fit better. It should be easy to pronounce for commentators and fans. My nickname would be "Val".

How much would Nordost pay me if I change my name? Would they take care of my travel expenses?

Jun 1, 2006 at 5:05 AM Post #2 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82
I will change my name before going on pro tour in a sport and I wonder which name would fit better. It should be easy to pronounce for commentators and fans.

Yeah, cause 'Patrick' is a real tongue twister. Was 'Nordost' already taken?
icon10.gif
Just kiddin' with you, your love for those cables is legendary.

Which sport?

Jun 1, 2006 at 5:09 AM Post #3 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarsVolta
Yeah, cause 'Patrick' is a real tongue twister. Was 'Nordost' already taken?
icon10.gif
Just kiddin' with you, your love for those cables is legendary.

Which sport?

Nordost is hard to pronounce in english, I can't do it.

I will keep the sport secret for now. When you see a guy named Valhalla on TV you know it's me...

Jun 1, 2006 at 5:15 AM Post #4 of 47
I voted other. Valhalla Patrick Mk II. Kind of like Davis Love III.

Jun 1, 2006 at 5:18 AM Post #5 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Patrick82
How much would Nordost pay me if I change my name? Would they take care of my travel expenses?

Not if you choose Valhalla Placebo!

Jun 1, 2006 at 5:37 AM Post #6 of 47
Someone should start a poll about who's polls are better...AdamCalifornia or Patrick82?

Jun 1, 2006 at 6:46 AM Post #10 of 47
I voted other because I think that "Radio Shack 15-2433" has a certain ring to it.

But seriously though, don't change your name without an endorsement deal. Try to get paid, or at least get some free merchandise in exchange.

Jun 1, 2006 at 7:09 AM Post #11 of 47
Quote:

Originally Posted by Uncle Erik
But seriously though, don't change your name without an endorsement deal. Try to get paid, or at least get some free merchandise in exchange.

How would I go on asking it from them? I don't want to mess it up by being too greedy...
I would like some Valhalla power cords to re-wire my home with though.
tongue.gif
I also need a 1.5 meter interconnect.

Jun 1, 2006 at 7:19 AM Post #12 of 47
Because you're from Sweden, I can't help but think you play table tennis (my favourite player of all time is Jan-Ove Waldner.) Valhalla doesn't seem to roll off the tongue too easily. Vishnu might be fun.

Jun 1, 2006 at 9:14 AM Post #13 of 47
Whoa, hardcore. I didn't think anyone would change their name. Really its just what people call you. I vote Valhalla Reference.

Jun 1, 2006 at 9:43 AM Post #14 of 47
My vote goes for Valhalla... EXTREME Reference!
tongue.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back