Central Florida - Orlando April 2009 Mini Meet Official Thread -PLEASE POST YOUR PREFFERED MEET DATE IN THIS THREAD
Apr 15, 2009 at 4:43 PM Post #91 of 102
Central Florida lover of music checking in. I'd be interested to hear some really good setups (and meet new people) since all I've invested in so far is portable stuff. I know I'm missing out on something I just don't know...what.

I can bring my nano, fiio E5, and SE530's (not that exciting, I know) for anyone to try!

Apr 15, 2009 at 10:00 PM Post #93 of 102
Sorry to hear, my wife's car is still in the shop.
frown.gif

Apr 23, 2009 at 4:32 PM Post #95 of 102
I'm definitely interested! Any time! I live in Longwood/Lake Mary, or Orlando is only 15 mins away! Please email me if you guys decide on a specific date and place! f00fightrs@aol.com, I can bring my pair of AKG K702's with a C&C XO amp. The 702's have almost 24 hours of burn-in as we speak, and counting

Apr 23, 2009 at 4:35 PM Post #96 of 102
There are no places in Central Florida that carry high-end headphones. Which is why I need this meet! The highest some of these places carry are Bose; which is a joke. Or some of these guitar centers and such will carry the midrange/low end of a specific brand. Not to mention nothing is burned-in when you try it.

May 29, 2009 at 3:17 PM Post #98 of 102
guitar Center isn't a good place for headphones, or anything really.. Way overpriced.. I'm still trying to figure out why I shop there sometimes, maybe convenience.

What's the word on the CFL meet anyways? At least lets have a mini meet
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 31, 2009 at 3:35 AM Post #101 of 102
hey guys

Ive been lookin around for a shop that carries high end before dropping the dough for HD 650's. Haven't had any luck. Doesn't look like there was ever a meet though. Maybe nows a better time for you guys? I'd love to hear something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back