Central Florida - Orlando April 2009 Mini Meet Official Thread -PLEASE POST YOUR PREFFERED MEET DATE IN THIS THREAD
Jan 31, 2009 at 7:50 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 102

raffy

100+ Head-Fier
Hi Folks,

Me and some other FL members have decided to hold a mini-meet this April. The details are as follows:[size=medium]

Proposed Date: TBD April 2009 - PLEASE POST YOUR PREFERRED MEET DATE IN THIS THREAD [/size]

Location: Either the Embassy Suites Orlando Airport or the Embassy Suites in Altamonte Springs

Attendees/Preferred Date:
Raffy - any
Cliffm
Mrarroyo - 11th/4th
Random Murderer - 18th
Random Murderer's neighbor - 18th
1117 - any
Susnick
Crappyjones123 - 11th/4th
HiFlight - 18th

Anyone interested in attending please post in this thread. I will update with more details as they become available.

Jan 31, 2009 at 8:33 PM Post #2 of 102
just checking in
wink.gif

Jan 31, 2009 at 10:38 PM Post #4 of 102
You guys are only 8 hours away from CanFEST on the same day, 2/21/09.
Come on up and join us. Car pool, turn on some tunes and you'll be here before you know it. Meet a bunch of the guys and gals and Joe.

Feb 1, 2009 at 12:14 AM Post #5 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Come on up and join us. Car pool, turn on some tunes and you'll be here before you know it. Meet a bunch of the guys and gals and Joe.

Interest thought, for me it is more like 11 hours since I am in Miami. Would love to attend CanFEST though.
frown.gif

Feb 1, 2009 at 1:52 AM Post #6 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by DannyB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

that's 11 hours for me as well, plus costs of gas and a hotel for at least one night; i just can't do it.
i think most of us will just stick with the fl mini-meet, though canfest would be nice.

Feb 1, 2009 at 3:59 PM Post #9 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Fred, hope you are having a great time in Taipei. How are your travels going?

So far, so good. I start work in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, I've been reading a lot about the HD800. I'm wondering if I'm going to get a chance to listen to them here. One good thing about being over here is avoiding the temptation to buy everything that you put up for sale. If I were at home, I'm sure I would have bought at least two pieces of gear from you.
icon10.gif

Feb 3, 2009 at 1:23 AM Post #11 of 102
Depending on our busy schedule, we may be able to attend, if so, there will be 3 of us to count on.

Feb 3, 2009 at 2:07 AM Post #13 of 102
somebody please bring hd800's!

Feb 3, 2009 at 2:16 AM Post #14 of 102
Quote:

Originally Posted by mrarroyo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Will keep you all posted. Seabreeze, are you the owner of the 840C that was in the Tampa Meet?

In case he doesn't see this right away, yes, Miguel, SEABREEZE is the one who stole that unit at a going out of business sale. He also had a new SR-71A I think.

Feb 3, 2009 at 9:50 PM Post #15 of 102
In case he doesn't see this right away, yes, Miguel, SEABREEZE is the one who stole that unit at a going out of business sale. He also had a new SR-71A I think.
guily on all counts , add to that raffeys raptor

voltron
What grado's were those you had with your portable set up in tampa

mrarroyo,
Did you ever find a 840 c.

raffy
How you enjoying your new extreme

illkemist
Sorry you wont be with us at this meet. Be safe overseas

hiflight
Hope to see you at the meet with all your portable set ups.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back