Cen.Grand 9i-806 - the Little Silver Fox
Nov 23, 2023 at 7:31 PM Post #77 of 84
I purchased a alittle Sliver Fox and think it's a terrific headphone amp. It has massive power at 15 watts per channel. It is tonally balanced, with great detail, but also providing a sense of warmth. I'm very happy with my purchase. Btw, Arthur at Power Holdings is a great guy to deal with. He'll treat you well, and provide excellent customer service.

Nov 23, 2023 at 7:34 PM Post #78 of 84
I purchased a alittle Sliver Fox and think it's a terrific headphone amp. It has massive power at 15 watts per channel. It is tonally balanced, with great detail, but also providing a sense of warmth. I'm very happy with my purchase. Btw, Arthur at Power Holdings is a great guy to deal with. He'll treat you well, and provide excellent customer service.
Arthur is the best to deal with, before and after the sale.

Nov 24, 2023 at 1:22 AM Post #79 of 84
Btw not sure if people saw or not but there is a Black Friday promo for the Little Silver Fox, selling for $2049. That's an insanely good price for such a high quality amp.
Taking a bit of a risk here as this is quite a bit more than I have ever paid for a ss headphone amp, but I'm in. Perhaps the BF price pushed me over the edge. Just purchased in black.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to share your thoughts. Looking forward to hearing this in person.

Nov 24, 2023 at 1:24 AM Post #80 of 84
Taking a bit of a risk here as this is quite a bit more than I have ever paid for a ss headphone amp, but I'm in. Perhaps the BF price pushed me over the edge. Just purchased in black.

Thanks to everyone for taking the time to share your thoughts. Looking forward to hearing this in person.

Hope you love it! Definitely let us know your thoughts - good, bad, whatever - once you have spent some time with it.

Mar 25, 2024 at 4:06 PM Post #83 of 84
This is probably a long shot, but does anyone happen to have listening experience with both the Little Silver Fox and the DSHA-3F (or the new Nitsch version), particularly with ZMFs? Would love to read any comparisons.

Also I've struggled to find specs about the physical dimensions of the Little Silver Fox and the output impedance of the different outputs for the various output settings. Does anyone know these?

Apr 25, 2024 at 6:19 PM Post #84 of 84
I also have a Little Fox on the way. I can compare with the Aune S17 Pro and Violectric V550 Pro.
Little Fox is a great amp, not as neutral as the V550 (warmer and a touch rolled off on the high end) but I think I like it the best of the three. The Aune S17 Pro is great for the price, but lacks the driving power of the other two. 1266 TC clipping the amp even on high gain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back