Celebrate our 11th Anniversary With Savings on All Headphone Models!
Feb 14, 2023 at 2:22 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

mrspeakers

Sponsor: Dan Clark Audio (Formerly MrSpeakers)
flash3.jpg

To celebrate our 11th anniversary we thought we’d give a "thank you” benefit for Club DCA supporters, and a chance for new customers to join the club, with savings!

Club DCA members ordering new headphones (except ÆON Flow RT) receive an additional 5% off your normal 15% Club DCA discount, for a total 20% in savings!

Non club members are eligible for 10% off on all headphones, a great way to save now and join Club DCA for future savings!

Flash Sale Period- 12 PM Feb 14 to 12 PM Feb 28, 2023
  • Club DCA Sale Terms - Save an additional 5% in addition to your Club DCA 15% discount for a total of 20% off all headphones (except AEON Flow RT)
  • Non-Club DCA Sale Terms - Save 10% on all headphones, and we’ll enroll you in Club DCA for future savings
  • ÆON Flow RT - Normally RT gets no Club discount due to its extremely low price. During the flash sale anyone can order for 10% off, a limitied time chance to get a Made-in-USA headphone for $449.99!
New customers will be auto-enrolled in the program (you must create an account on checkout, do not checkout as a guest).

Club DCA members will see the special prices after they login.

Non-Club DCA members can purchase through dcaudio.com or an authorized reseller. For more information on Club DCA benefits and enrollment click here.

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Feb 14, 2023 at 2:52 PM Post #3 of 12
Always taking care of their supporters! Customer service and owner are awesome to chat with!
Hey, thanks!

We even answer the phone, with a human. LOL.

:L3000:

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

Feb 14, 2023 at 2:55 PM Post #4 of 12
Must resist buying ... Voce

Feb 14, 2023 at 7:35 PM Post #6 of 12
I’ve been eyeing up the Expanse for my first pair of high end cans but with nowhere to audition it’s a hefty purchase
No chance to see us in NYC?

Or maybe just "Trust your feelings, Luke!"

Last edited:

Feb 15, 2023 at 12:41 PM Post #10 of 12
Ha so tempting. I’m not even sure truthfully if I should get open back or closed. I have a pair of Audeze LCD-2s which sound fine but certainly not TOTL territory
If you have any questions about open v closed fire away, maybe we can help....

Feb 16, 2023 at 7:03 AM Post #11 of 12
Must resist buying ... Voce
I can totally relate to that statement. Bringing an eStat into the chain is not as simple as acquiring a new dynamic or planner HP. I will say this thou, it was worth the effort. Mine are not used regularly as they have NO isolation, and in my house, most nights I need isolation. But during the times I do bring them out, I always end up when done with one simple word. Wow.

Feb 16, 2023 at 7:51 AM Post #12 of 12
I can totally relate to that statement. Bringing an eStat into the chain is not as simple as acquiring a new dynamic or planner HP. I will say this thou, it was worth the effort. Mine are not used regularly as they have NO isolation, and in my house, most nights I need isolation. But during the times I do bring them out, I always end up when done with one simple word. Wow.
Oh I have the setup up and running.
An estat would be as simple to add as any other headphone in my case.

It's only that with a new amp and Server coming this month, there is no budget for more headphones at the moment. Not without selling something else first.

The Voce description reads:
"When our team started the VOCE project we decided to focus on delivering the transparent sound and detail retrieval of electrostatic headphones, but with the goal of delivering a powerful bass experience and reducing the high-frequency emphasis common to so many electrostatic headphones."

Which sounds like hitting my taste very well.
I used to own the CRBN, which already was nice and gave a good impression of what an estat can do. Ultimately tho it was too neutral for me and the Voce seems to have similar Bass but with an overall warmer tone - exactly the tweak I'm looking for.
And with the Expanse DCA earned a lot of trust from me, they did so many things right with it.

Also getting into Club DCA is very tempting. The program is simply amazing. Guess I have to remember that february is a month to pay attention to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back