Cayin N8ii: The Incredible DAP with ROHM DAC and fully BAL Nutube
Dec 15, 2021 at 7:54 PM Post #106 of 5,538
Ugh, its beautiful.

Am I asking for too much if you have any dimensions or weight for us? 🤭

Well, I wish I can tell. One of the reason for trail production is to make sure the CNC case works fine in the assemble line, during mass production. That's subject to internal audit too. So the obvious answer to your question is TBC. :smile:

Cayin Stay updated on Cayin at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

http://en.cayin.cn/
Dec 15, 2021 at 8:23 PM Post #109 of 5,538
@Andykong sorry for the spoiler, I personally cannot wait to buy mine.

Take it easy, we plan to do that after the internal audit anyway, there is nothing significant I can tell at this stage.

Dec 16, 2021 at 3:51 AM Post #113 of 5,538
Will this DAP have streaming abilities and Tidal support?
I honestly doubt that any dap manufacturer will dare to release a multi K dap without streaming these days. Unless they are aiming to sell about 23 of them across the globe lol.

Well apart from L&P maybe.

A bit of topic, but where Are Lotoo and Cowon? Have they gone under of something?

Dec 16, 2021 at 4:05 AM Post #114 of 5,538
I honestly doubt that any dap manufacturer will dare to release a multi K dap without streaming these days. Unless they are aiming to sell about 23 of them across the globe lol.

Well apart from L&P maybe.

A bit of topic, but where Are Lotoo and Cowon? Have they gone under of something?
even LP next dap will support streaming.

Dec 16, 2021 at 4:52 AM Post #115 of 5,538
We have completed N8ii trial production yesterday. We shall proceed to internal audit immediately. Some of the trail production units will be used for various license and safety regulation approval process.

I have added a N8ii rendering photo to the opening page already, but I guess you don't mind if I repeat the photo here. :wink:

N8ii rendering.jpg
This looks fantastic!

Dec 16, 2021 at 5:47 AM Post #116 of 5,538
We have completed N8ii trial production yesterday. We shall proceed to internal audit immediately. Some of the trail production units will be used for various license and safety regulation approval process.

I have added a N8ii rendering photo to the opening page already, but I guess you don't mind if I repeat the photo here. :wink:

N8ii rendering.jpg
Looks like what you'd get if the Sony ZX2 and the Paw gold touch had a baby. Looks awesome

Dec 16, 2021 at 5:50 AM Post #117 of 5,538

N8ii rendering.jpg
Looks great! Not personally a fan of the gold knob that appears a motif on many high-end DAPs, but it certainly won't deter me from pre-ordering. Bravo!

Dec 16, 2021 at 7:53 PM Post #118 of 5,538

N8ii rendering.jpg
Beautiful!

Dec 17, 2021 at 3:12 AM Post #119 of 5,538

N8ii rendering.jpg
Clickcy buttons omg!!! thanks a lot for them and also the suppressed volume wheel nice !!!
hope it comes in matt black 😁

Dec 17, 2021 at 6:58 AM Post #120 of 5,538
So we need a separate topic for n8 mk3 with R2R+ tubes :)
Forward looking is strongly appreciate when you have a deep pocket and a lot of patient. :beerchug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back