Cayin N8 TOTL DAP: KORG Nutube, Dual AK4497, 4.4mm phone/line out
Dec 4, 2023 at 11:15 AM Post #3,871 of 3,873
Of course Cayin has not to honour my request because the issue appeared 8 days after it was covered by guarantee. My point is that I do not feel that the manufacturer does show any interested to settle this issue in a different way than just denying any responsibilty keeping in mind the price range of this device. Hopefully, you will not experience such a situation.

Dec 4, 2023 at 11:20 AM Post #3,872 of 3,873
Indeed and it is up to those three but legally they are all covered by warranty date is all I’m saying. Why I said email verifying is Cayin might consider if he reached out before expiration and distributor replied prior to warranty end date.

I understand @paolo63 and I too hope others do not experience these issues and whoever is reading your post can at least feel warned of the possibility now.

Last edited:
Dec 4, 2023 at 11:33 AM Post #3,873 of 3,873
what a disaster it is 🤦‍♂️. My N8 is still alive, but now it seems like it's a question of the quality of parts used. instead of paying for the repair you are better serve by buying a dongle DAC with tubes. And since you are in EU, better get a violectric since are more caring to customers even those products they have that are out of warranty.
Thank you, will consider this.

Thinking that I was planning to buy the N8ii in the next months …..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back