Cayin N5 DAP - Product Info (Post #2), Resources (Post #3) and Discussion
Jul 21, 2015 at 2:30 AM Post #181 of 2,546

I surely hope it hasn't a ± 5K file limit like the N6
blink.gif

+1

I'd love to know the capacity of the card slots. Sounds like this is gunna be a great sounding DAP, consider my money in Cayin's pocket if it means I can take my whole library with me on the go! (constantly flying, big library).

Jul 21, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #182 of 2,546
+1

I'd love to know the capacity of the card slots. Sounds like this is gunna be a great sounding DAP, consider my money in Cayin's pocket if it means I can take my whole library with me on the go! (constantly flying, big library).

Just remember, the 5k limit only applies to database browsing.

There's no limit with folder / directory browsing :L3000:

Jul 27, 2015 at 12:26 AM Post #191 of 2,546
I'm mesmerized by these pictures, just want to put my thumb on that control wheel
biggrin.gif

Surprised that with picture shots from every angle there is none of the top where HO/LO/balanced outputs supposed to be.

Jul 27, 2015 at 1:16 AM Post #192 of 2,546
  I'm mesmerized by these pictures, just want to put my thumb on that control wheel
biggrin.gif

Surprised that with picture shots from every angle there is none of the top where HO/LO/balanced outputs supposed to be.

Gotta keep us guessing a little longer perhaps?

Jul 27, 2015 at 2:59 AM Post #194 of 2,546

Gotta keep us guessing a little longer perhaps?

Look here

Would like more, then, let us continue

These pictures from my phone, I was shooting in the testing process.

N5 undergoing final testing and testing to ensure product quality stability .CAYIN after the official listing also further complete information about N5, and will soon announce to everyone here, thank you for concern CAYIN, on the N5.

Jul 27, 2015 at 3:10 AM Post #195 of 2,546
  Look here

Would like more, then, let us continue

These pictures from my phone, I was shooting in the testing process.

N5 undergoing final testing and testing to ensure product quality stability .CAYIN after the official listing also further complete information about N5, and will soon announce to everyone here, thank you for concern CAYIN, on the N5.

I just wiped drool off my chin @Thomas Cayin 
wink_face.gif

The N5 looks so beautifully retro!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back