Cayin N30LE DAP: A Transformative Milestone (30th Anniv. Limited Edition)
Sep 22, 2023 at 3:11 AM Post #1,238 of 2,940
After I used it not straight out of the box.

I carry my daps in a waist pouch. If it's really a transit/transport problem, I may have to reconsider other solutions as I have the ibasso with the amp 14 as well.
Even though they design the housing of the Nutube with shock absorbing ability, but I guess it depends on how we handle the device. I prefer to use it when I'm relaxing on the couch.

Sep 22, 2023 at 3:21 AM Post #1,239 of 2,940
Even though they design the housing of the Nutube with shock absorbing ability, but I guess it depends on how we handle the device. I prefer to use it when I'm relaxing on the couch.
I got my N8ii launch week, it’s been a workhorse since I got it. Tossed in my backpack, knocked of my night stand by dogs, accidentally dropped on the floor. It has thousands of hours of use on it. And it’s still working great. Sometimes, things happen — but the N8ii has put up with 1.5 years of my abuse. It’s built like a tank.

Sep 22, 2023 at 4:30 AM Post #1,240 of 2,940
Even N8ii has a better QC than this 😂
Was the N8ii launch bad?
I didn't follow it, but you make it sound like it had lots of issues

Sep 22, 2023 at 5:17 AM Post #1,242 of 2,940
Japan unit with a dead tube
Is there anyone here on Head fi who remembers another launch of a new DAP with all these Hardware/Software problems? 🤔

Sep 22, 2023 at 8:01 AM Post #1,245 of 2,940
I have to admit that I came here to learn more about the N30LE as it is something I have gotten very interested in... but man, might be good to wait a little from the look of things...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back